monitor won't work because of graphics card/display adaptor

hi there,

first of all I do not know a lot about computers so I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this question

so i have been using a Razer Blade from late 2016 (the one with geforce gtx 1060) and for the past few months I have had used a monitor with it. In order to use it i had to turn of one of my display adaptors through the device manager as there was one from intel and one from nvidia and my friend had told me that the nvidia one was more powerful. It was all good as i could play games really smoothly without any lag however after not using my razer blade for about 2 months when i tried to play games they would lag a lot even small indie games. so after trying everything i disabled off the nvidia geforce gtx 1060 and enabled the intel one by using device manager, suddenly everything was back to normal. now i have gotten a new monter from LG when i turned off the intel like when i got the other moniter it said that there was no signal, i tried usb type c and hdmi and nothing worked, however when i turned of the nvidia geforce gtx 1060 and turned on the intel it wuddenly worked and the moniter functioned fine, now im okay with this however games dont run as smooth as they did on the other moniter, i play games in windowed mode so that may have an effect on whats happening but if i drag the windowed game from the monitor screen to the razer blade laptop screen the game starts running normally. however i have found that when i play black ops 3 on the monitor screen and i drag the window around to shange the size of it at a certain window size  the game starts working properly. i would really appreciate any help provided.

Don't disable anything in device manager. Instead choose the graphics card in Nvidia control panel. There you click Use Nvidia graphics crad all the time button.