The Green Knight PC Build

oOInSaNeGaM3ROo

This is My Pc it is not finished it still needs new fans and a better psu, and a graphics card upgrade in the future to either a gtx 670 or hd 7970

current spec:

i7 3770k 4.5ghz 1.18v

Z77 sabertooth M/Board

8gb Corsair Vengance DDR3 Ram

GTX 560 OC edition Graphics Card

Corsair CX600 PSU

XSPC Raystorm CPU waterblock

XSPC EX120 120mm Radiator

XSPC X2O 750 Dual 5.25†Bay Reservoir Pump V4

Mayhems Pastel Mint Green Coolant

DSC_0011_zps68188876.jpg[/url=http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/oOInSaNeGaM3ROo/DSC_0011_zps68188876.jpg]

DSC_0016_zpsf9036e05.jpg[/url=http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/oOInSaNeGaM3ROo/DSC_0016_zpsf9036e05.jpg]

'DSC_0007_zps3fc7354a.jpg[/url=http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/oOInSaNeGaM3ROo/DSC_0007_zps3fc7354a.jpg]

DSC_0012_zps384468ba.jpg[/url=http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/oOInSaNeGaM3ROo/DSC_0012_zps384468ba.jpg]

DSC_00251_zps5875e85e.jpg[/url=http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/oOInSaNeGaM3ROo/DSC_00251_zps5875e85e.jpg]

DSC_0015_zps45b0cd97.jpg[/url=http://i1300.photobucket.com/albums/ag98/oOInSaNeGaM3ROo/DSC_0015_zps45b0cd97.jpg]

CPU: i7 3770k 4.5ghz M/Board: Sabertooth Z77 GPU: Asus Gtx 560 Direct CUii OC RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Veangance PSU: Corsair CX600 Cooler: Custome Water Loop With Gentle typhoon 1850rpm fan, Single 120mm Rad, XSPC Raystorm CPU Block

For a none modular power supply you managed to hide those cables pretty well!

yeah but its a pain to get the side panel on i literally need to put my case to a wall and push like hell to get it on

CPU: i7 3770k 4.5ghz M/Board: Sabertooth Z77 GPU: Asus Gtx 560 Direct CUii OC RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Veangance PSU: Corsair CX600 Cooler: Custome Water Loop With Gentle typhoon 1850rpm fan, Single 120mm Rad, XSPC Raystorm CPU Block

awesome build.

great to see a custom loop in a z11+.

have the case myself and one thing that ticks me off is that the area in the bottom is completely open,instead of having a hole for the cables to go into.

makes it so no matter how you route the cables it looks messy in the bottom.

also

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Beer spotted!

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

awesome build. great to see a custom loop in a z11+. have the case myself and one thing that ticks me off is that the area in the bottom is completely open' date='instead of having a hole for the cables to go into. makes it so no matter how you route the cables it looks messy in the bottom. also [/quote']

yeah only seen 2 other custom loops in this case hopefully in the future i will get a thin 280mm rad on top with two fans, i know exactly how it will fit that no one else has done. also a 140mm rad on the botom intake all the extra rad would be after i get the new graphics card and i have the money to watercool that

Beer spotted!

funny thing is i use that empty bottle to hold my hdmi cable from hanging and breaking my graphics card as my computer is up high and the cable is heavy it hangs and cuts the image best easy fix EVER!

awesome build. great to see a custom loop in a z11+. have the case myself and one thing that ticks me off is that the area in the bottom is completely open' date='instead of having a hole for the cables to go into. makes it so no matter how you route the cables it looks messy in the bottom. also [/quote']

yeah only seen 2 other custom loops in this case hopefully in the future i will get a thin 280mm rad on top with two fans, i know exactly how it will fit that no one else has done. also a 140mm rad on the botom intake all the extra rad would be after i get the new graphics card and i have the money to watercool that

Have the same case and want to do a custom loop also, but i keep reading that a 240 rad will not fit in the top. Just wondering how you would manage to get a 280 in there.

Tubing could be cleaned up a little with some angle fittings but other than that, not bad. How much space do you have up top? Maybe a BlackIce X-Flow radiator would help you clean up that tubing so that you don't have quite as long runs.

Current Rig
AMD Ryzen 5900X - Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming WiFi 2 - 32 GB GSkill TridentZ RGB
GeForce RTX 3080 - WD Black SN850 1TB  - Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL

Tubing could be cleaned up a little with some angle fittings but other than that' date=' not bad. How much space do you have up top? Maybe a BlackIce X-Flow radiator would help you clean up that tubing so that you don't have quite as long runs.[/quote']

i kinda fucked the tubing length up as it looked fine until i put the coolant in and then it sagged will no in the future this is my first pc build and water cooling so i am just learning, i was thinking of getting a black ice stealth i think it's called for the top as it would fit on the topside of the case instead of inside so the fans push air. max top rad thickness can be 20mm

Have the same case and want to do a custom loop also' date=' but i keep reading that a 240 rad will not fit in the top. Just wondering how you would manage to get a 280 in there.[/quote']

what to do is get a thin 280 rad and take the top panel off and install the rad on the outside at the top and the fans inside pushing air the important thing is a thin rad that will fit from my measuring a 20mm thick should fit but double check to make sure.