Help me identify and value my old Watercooling stuff?

I have an old Zalman Hybrid Cooling System Reserator XT and i was wondering what its worth or if someone could use it since i have no need for it anymore. Works great and is clean, it just sits around now.

15085297708511214045413.jpg

Is it the complete setup or just the res?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I might have the complete setup. Except i dont know for sure

what is all in the complete. @Lurick

So.. new cost 400$ in 2007, that is around 480$ in 2017.. You can sell it for 100-150USD no problem, assuming it's still viable today.. If its usecase can only be applied for hardware older than 2010, then anything above 100USD is a strech, and sth around 75USD is a more valid. 

Idk, I'm just making assumptions I think are the most correct. But I could be wrong entirely.. 

1 minute ago, strable781 said:

I might have the complete setup. Except i dont know for sure

what is all in the complete. @Lurick

From the quick glance I gave to the reviews it looked like more but it's just a CPU block and the system.

I would say $100 to $200, depending on the buyer.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, strable781 said:

Do you have any idea who would be intrested in having this item or buying it? @Lurick @Light-Yagami

Well.. 

It's a standalone unit, and these days people are all about that portable life and small enclosures. I think that you could sell it to somebody who appreciates this kind of stuff.. 

Because today you can get an AIO for 130 bucks and it cools pretty much anything. 

What I'm trying to say is that in order to be competitive, you'd have to sell this at an extremely low price compared to what this would sell when new.

Target audience is somebody who looks for this, becaue people building systems today sure aren't interested in this. It's just not the "trend" if you will.

It might be worth upwards of 150USD, but if nobody buys it, what's the point. It's the sad and painful truth. I'm sorry

No thats alright. I appreciate your help and honesty. Hopefully i can sell it or give it to someone which would make both me and them happy for some reason. @Light-Yagami

@strable781 

For example. Gtx 690 went for 1000USD whent new in 2012. 

Today, because of its shortcommings and lack of support, you can get one for as low as 150USD.. they usually go for around 200, but you get the point.. 

The amount of value tech looses because it progresses so quickly is insane.