New fans for my radiator

On that page the best fans for a radiator look to be the SP120s, for radiators static pressure in general is better than air flow.

8 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

Hi! Im looking for some new fans to put on my radiator. right now i have some crappy case fans and i feel like i need to upgrade them. Can you guys recommend any fans for a 360mm radiator? are any fans on this page good? https://www.inet.se/kampanj/4005/corsair-hostkampanj

I love my Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM but they do have much much quieter versions that perform within a few degrees.

id probably get my fans off here: https://www.coolerkit.se/shop/120mm-254c1.html seeing as you are in Sweden, or the used market. you can get SP120's and other pretty nice fans for pretty cheap off Sweclockers usiually

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

32 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

Hi! Im looking for some new fans to put on my radiator. right now i have some crappy case fans and i feel like i need to upgrade them. Can you guys recommend any fans for a 360mm radiator? are any fans on this page good? https://www.inet.se/kampanj/4005/corsair-hostkampanj

I've heard a lot of good things about the ML120 series. The EK vardar and Noiseblocker fans on the link @Bananasplit_00 linked are also good from what I've heard from reviewers and people on the forums, and theyre cheaper than the Noctua's

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Just now, TVwazhere said:

I've heard a lot of good thiongs about the ML120 series. The EK vardar and Noiseblocker fans on the link @Bananasplit_00 linked are also good from what I've heard from reviewers and people on the forums, and theyre cheaper than the Noctua's

one note on noiseblockers, got a friend that has a noiseblocker fan thats aparently really loud. he isnt the best one with computers but they are not all quiet basically, but the same is true for every brand.

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

one note on noiseblockers, got a friend that has a noiseblocker fan thats aparently really loud. he isnt the best one with computers but they are not all quiet basically, but the same is true for every brand.

the vardar fans, are they quiet? i dont want fans that sound like a jet..

Watches and computers                    

Just now, smiles rising said:

you can probably make them loud, but they can also be quiet. just make sure to get something thats got nice reviews and check their decibel rateing before you buy for a rough number on the sound level they will crank out. personally i just use two Fracral casefans on my 360 rad and two Lian Li casefans on my top rad, will say that the Lian Li ones arent espeically good noise wise lol

Builds:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

Jayz2cents and Bitwit both have used them and Bitwit specifically has praised them for their quiet operation, though most likely thats with some fan speed settings (but this is true for literally any fan on the market)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

38 minutes ago, smiles rising said:

on that page the ML120's are about as good as radiator fans can get. EK Vardars, BeQuiet Silent Wings 3, and Noctua Industrial (along with the ML120's) are among the top radiator fans on the market as far as performance/noise are concerned.