RayStorm GPU block is fully compatible with the new Xbox One.

TicTac

All these talk of why bother watercooling an Xbox..Why not if you have the money and time to do it.

Well it would make the internal components last longer. The Xbox 360's hardware failures were mostly related to the system overheating due to inadequate cooling. However I don't think this is a real issue for the Xbone, it's cooler is quite large, larger than my CPU cooler even, it should be fine. But hey, maybe they want to do it just for the asthetic and the penis extension of being the only one on the block with a water cooled XBONE.

Case: Thermaltake Versa H35 | CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 1700x (@4.0Ghz) Cooling: Cooler Master MasterLiquid Lite 240 | MOBO: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3333Mhz | GPU: MSI ARMOR 8GB OC GTX 1070 | Storage: SAMSUNG 970 EVO 250GB, 1TB Seagate 2.5" 5400RPM | PSU: Corsair CX750M

For show boys. For show.

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

I give you example A:

kit-xb360sl-sys_p4_312411.jpg

LOOK AT the THOSE CAPACITORS LOLOLOLOLOLOLO.....L

I give you example A:

kit-xb360sl-sys_p4_312411.jpg

But that's a 360.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Seriously people? If you a enthusiasts why the hell would you ask "why"? The ultimate answer for any enthusiast should be: Because I can. Who cares if there is no practical purpose to it? It looks cool and people CAN do it, thereforth they should. No other reason needs to exist for an enthusiast.

Awesome I will definitely be investing in one of these and not waiting until its too late like I did with xbox 360 I want to eliminate any possibility of my xbox one dieing from over heating and I would like it to last as long as possible as i hate spending a ton of money a console rather put my money into my pc.

Someone should hack the Xbox One so that we can tamper with clockspeeds and voltage if its even possible. then there may be a use for this. Still probably wouldn't make much of a difference though in gaming performance perhaps..

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1