Practically Free Steam Link

Ashe
Just now, Ashe said:

are you in NA it seems to be a regional deal

Regional to where?  I've seen people form the US get it, people from the UK get it... seems global to me.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

6 hours ago, RoxBox said:

Buy 50 of em and sell em for 45 $ on ebay

after you buy it you cant buy it again. well the bundle at least, steam doesn't let you buy bundles you already bought 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no

3 hours ago, ThirytS3v3n said:

I call shenanigans on this one.

i purchased it, i can send proof if need be

payment went thought and i got the confirmation emails 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Spoiler

Just now, Clockwork_princess said:

after you buy it you cant buy it again. well the bundle at least, steam doesn't let you buy bundles you already bought 

multiple accounts... 
privacy.com or prepaid cards 9_9

1 hour ago, Ashe said:

multiple accounts... 
privacy.com or prepaid cards 9_9

well using privacy .com or cards wouldn't matter as its tired to your steam account.

if you make multi accounts you need to ship to to the same house and i bet vavle will see that and close down the alternate accounts as its against TOS to own more then once steam account 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Clockwork_princess said:

well using privacy .com or cards wouldn't matter as its tired to your steam account.

if you make multi accounts you need to ship to to the same house and i bet vavle will see that and close down the alternate accounts as its against TOS to own more then once steam account 

friends? P.O. box? other family names? they dont know how many people live in your house. 

1 hour ago, Ashe said:

friends? P.O. box? other family names? they dont know how many people live in your house. 

well i mean if 7 new steam accounts are all made on the same day and only buy that bundle and are never logged into again.

common since is a thing id hope people in charge of that branch of valve have.  yes youd mostly likely be fine

but at the cost of $17 an order i dont think its worth it,

it does cost an extra $8 to have it shipped 

Spoiler

I'm in the UK and it's showing the deal for me, even through Steam itself (not the webpages linked, the actual program)

Weird that some people can't see the deal for it o.O 

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

2 hours ago, RKRiley said:

I'm in the UK and it's showing the deal for me, even through Steam itself (not the webpages linked, the actual program)

Weird that some people can't see the deal for it o.O 

I'm in Canada (Montreal) and I can't see the deal as well. Too bad, was hoping on getting it for this price.

19 hours ago, carl44463 said:

I literally just bought it lol

$8 shipping!

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

Just bought this. Thanks dude! $16.68 once shipping is added on, but still a great deal for a Steam Link and what seems to be a good game. Tbh I have no need for the Steam Link now, but I'm sure I will sometime down the road. Almost $17 for both, so why the hell not.

COMIC SANS

I bought this and I didn't pay attention to the shipping charge as I was watching gameplay of the game. Ooops lol still ok with it. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

On 10/19/2017 at 9:03 PM, Clockwork_princess said:

i purchased it, i can send proof if need be

payment went thought and i got the confirmation emails 

I guess I should have been more clear in my statement, I was more so calling shenanigans on Steam for not offering the deal in Canada.

On 10/20/2017 at 2:33 AM, Ryan_Vickers said:

None of the links work for me, and let's just sit back for a second and think "would Valve really sell it for $1?"

Yeah... :dry:

it seems, that it is region restricted, I am too lazy to try vpn

1 minute ago, Kristofer Vesi said:

it seems, that it is region restricted, I am too lazy to try vpn

Putting aside all necessary assumptions and implications to focus on the "end game" issues; I don't think using a VPN would help... after all, they're going to need a shipping address, credit card, etc. all of which would betray your true location.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

25 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

Putting aside all necessary assumptions and implications to focus on the "end game" issues; I don't think using a VPN would help... after all, they're going to need a shipping address, credit card, etc. all of which would betray your true location.

the only way that any of this would be viable is if you go through a reshipping service in the states or any country where this deal is valid and having it reshipped to you... and at that price its most likely just as cheap to buy the thing retail. 

6 hours ago, ThirytS3v3n said:

I guess I should have been more clear in my statement, I was more so calling shenanigans on Steam for not offering the deal in Canada.

Canada might have weird laws and shit not allowing it maybe, 

i know now I’ve seen stuff like that before but it was more they had to pay and couldn’t give an item for free so maybe not,

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

Canada might have weird laws and shit not allowing it maybe, 

i know now I’ve seen stuff like that before but it was more they had to pay and couldn’t give an item for free so maybe not,

I'm not aware of any reason there should be legal issues with a company discounting or bundling their own product here

I bought it, but it still says "shipping soon". Is this the case for anyone else?

Cor Caeruleus Reborn v6

Spoiler

CPU: Intel - Core i7-8700K

CPU Cooler: be quiet! - PURE ROCK 
Thermal Compound: Arctic Silver - 5 High-Density Polysynthetic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste 
Motherboard: ASRock Z370 Extreme4
Memory: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 2x8GB 3200/14
Storage: Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive 
Storage: Samsung - 960 EVO 500GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive
Storage: Western Digital - BLACK SERIES 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: EVGA - 970 SSC ACX (1080 is in RMA)
Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 w/Window (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA P2 750W with CableMod blue/black Pro Series
Optical Drive: LG - WH16NS40 Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer 
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit and Linux Mint Serena
Keyboard: Logitech - G910 Orion Spectrum RGB Wired Gaming Keyboard
Mouse: Logitech - G502 Wired Optical Mouse
Headphones: Logitech - G430 7.1 Channel  Headset
Speakers: Logitech - Z506 155W 5.1ch Speakers

3 hours ago, ARikozuM said:

I bought it, but it still says "shipping soon". Is this the case for anyone else?

so does mine, but I also sent in a refund request for ICEY lol but not the link, just to see what happens 

refund on ICEY was accepted and still says shipping soon for link

Spoiler

On 10/21/2017 at 6:27 PM, Clockwork_princess said:

so does mine, but I also sent in a refund request for ICEY lol but not the link, just to see what happens 

Interesting, let us know how that works out lol. I don't like how long it takes to ship the link tho..

On 10/20/2017 at 1:40 PM, MrMcMuffinJr said:

$8 shipping!

ya still 16 bucks tho

On 10/21/2017 at 5:27 PM, Clockwork_princess said:

Please let me know know if you encounter any issues with this. I would love to get a refund on ICEY but I still want the steam link

20 hours ago, carl44463 said:

Please let me know know if you encounter any issues with this. I would love to get a refund on ICEY but I still want the steam link

On 10/23/2017 at 7:34 AM, BrendanReed said:

Interesting, let us know how that works out lol. I don't like how long it takes to ship the link tho..

Refund went though and just got an email saying the demand was high so shipping will take 3 weeks 

Spoiler

7 minutes ago, Clockwork_princess said:

Refund went though and just got an email saying the demand was high so shipping will take 3 weeks 

wow really? I never would have expected that!? /s xD