Quest to find my perfect case

SuboptimusPrime

This is going to be long I apologize but I am partially venting.
So I originally bought the s340 elite and it functionally worked but I am being picky. I didn't like that I couldn't topmount my x62 kraken and that I couldn't remove the HDD cage for easier cable storage as I am also using the Hue+ kit and I can always just velcro my HDD to the floor without issue. The boxy look also bored me after awhile so then came the meshify C my current case. I Really like the front panel I am a fan of angles when done right and it had those features I mentioned.
Well I did not realize just how small this case was and how annoying the hue+ is without SSD mounts on the shroud I can't even use my LED strips because there nowhere to hide them and they look bad exposed. Also turned out I couldn't fit a 280mm radiator on the top and eventually I would like to do a custom watercooling setup. Then I saw the CM mastercase maker 5. Internally it seemed perfect with the ability to remove all the cages and even had gpu rubber gromets on the shroud and an extended roof for radiator support but it was acrylic then I saw the tempered glass version but the psu area was exposed andn they force you to have red color while adding a handle I don't need. I realized cooler master is wildly inconsistent in their case designs it feels like you can only get a nice exterior or a nice interior but one will always suffer to the other. I looked into the phanteks enthoo evolv but I knew the lack of proper ventilation would irritate me. I've searched all the other cases on sites like newegg now i'm sitting here and can't seem to find that one case that has it all and I am ultimately disappointed in my current PC. I feel like there has to be something out there that also won't cost a fortune like Lian Li and CaseLabs. I will look at any recommendations and is anyone else having my problem? I think I am a crazy person.

Also I totally understand if this is just too long for anybody I mostly rambled.

I really don't wanna read all this too lazy, tell us what:

1) Price

2) color you like

3) type of case size, Micro, Full, Mid, Etc.

4) How much radiator/fan spaces you want for the front, top, and bottom of the case\

5) Do you want Tempered Glass

6) any additional details.

12 minutes ago, SuboptimusPrime said:

Also I totally understand if this is just too long for anybody I mostly rambled.

You know if I replace LED with something else I could have writen this myself :P

Finding the right case is a chore, especially when you like it "flashy" which I assume you do since Hue+ and stuff.

So, for any advice, follow @phongle123 list.

Yeah I know it's a rant lol It's took all that just to know what all I wanted
Under 200 
Anything neutral like black, white, grey that would work with any color scheme
I have decided to not be picky on size as going small didn't work too many compromises
Right now I have 1 280mm aio that I want to top mount so intake isn't restricted eventually I will want to have 2 radiators for a custom loop
Tempered glass yes I want it to be a decoration as much as anything.
Rubber grommets are essential to me I really hated the cable bar on my s340 and removeable drive cages as I have many cables and I only ever keep one HDD and I will find a place for it on the floor. Also SSD trays on the shroud if possible specifically for the lighting kit nzxt didn't make this thing easily hideable like corsair did.

There are just too many different cases and all of them seem to have some compromise somewhere is pretty annoying and I kinda wish I bought corsairs lighting node since it's so much easier to manage the cables and hide it 

I can't really help you but I know exactly how you feel. I have been constantly changing my mind on what case I want to get next month. First it was the Meshify C, then the s340 elite and so on. Currently I have settled on the Corsair Crystal 460x but I will probably change my mind by next month. 

PC Specs:

CPU: Intel i9 12900K

CPU Cooler: Corsair Hydro H150i Elite Capellix

Mother Board: MSI z690 carbon WiFi

RAM: TeamSport Elite DDR5 2x16 4800mhz

Storage: 2TB Samsung 970 Plus NVMe, 240 SanDisk SSD Plus, Crucial MX300 750GB SSD

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 1080 

Case: Corsair Crystal 460X

PSU: Cosrair RM850X 80+ Gold

Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p @ 165hz

Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Chroma

Mouse: Logitech G502

Sound: Sony MDR 1000x Headphones, Blue Snowball Microphone

Laptop Specs:

Gigabyte Aorus 15G

CPU: Intel i7 10875H

RAM: 16gb DDR4

Storage: 512gb NVMe, 1TB Crucial MX300 SATA SSD

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Max-Q

The Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG could fit your needs! You'd need to get the optional Modular HDD kit that mounts to the front to be able to use the Hue+, as I believe it wouldn't fit on the "showcase" SSD sled that faces the TG case, as the Hue+ is too tall

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

The Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG could fit your needs! You'd need to get the optional Modular HDD kit that mounts to the front to be able to use the Hue+, as I believe it wouldn't fit on the "showcase" SSD sled that faces the TG case, as the Hue+ is too tall

You know I hadn't thought of using a regular HDD cage to mount my hue I forgot they work with regular SSD's which makes me reconsider a few cases. I looked at the pro m my only hesitation with it is the lack of actual dust protection. Dust is a big problem where I live

Just now, SuboptimusPrime said:

You know I hadn't thought of using a regular HDD cage to mount my hue I forgot they work with regular SSD's which makes me reconsider a few cases. I looked at the pro m my only hesitation with it is the lack of actual dust protection. Dust is a big problem where I live

The intakes (and top) have full dust filters

11-854-042-V05.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

The intakes (and top) have full dust filters

11-854-042-V05.jpg

Ah I remember reading somewhere the front intake had a built in filter on the mesh but not on the side slits. Thanks