Budget Displays

Crunchy Dragon

Hello!

As the holidays and Black Friday roll closer, I'm looking at upgrading my rig. So far I've pretty much figured out specs, but I'd like some budget monitor opinions.

I'm looking for nothing lower than 1920x1080 @ 60Hz, and nothing smaller than 20-22". I was thinking of the Samsung S24D300H, but I wondered if there was a better option that I haven't heard of yet.

Thanks in advance

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

27 inch 1440p monitors off ebay from korea, they are like 200 bucks and are just very high end monitors that didn't meet the total spec to charge 4 grand for.

3 minutes ago, mortino said:

27 inch 1440p monitors off ebay from korea, they are like 200 bucks and are just very high end monitors that didn't meet the total spec to charge 4 grand for.

Interesting, I might look into that. I'm guessing shipping would be a pain though...

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

4 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Interesting, I might look into that. I'm guessing shipping would be a pain though...

I haven't bought one in a couple years but I'm pretty sure shipping was free but it did take like 3 weeks. Look some up on ebay it will give you a shipping estimate.

I actually have been looking for a cheap display as well, as my monitor has a weird blue line that randomly appears, yet when I press on the screen with my finger, it might go away xD

Anyways, I have found some cheap options.

$169.00

$89.99

$99.99

$89.99

$129.99

That is all at the top of my head.

Thanks for your time!

Enderess