I'm drunk and angry! Here are some things I hate.

I'm drunk and angry! Here are some things I hate:

• I hate not having a decent internet connection. 8 meg connection is BS!
  • I hate having to pay 2-3 times as much for technology/games as North America.
  • I hate having to wait longer for things to get released in my country!
  • I hate public transport, it's slow, smelly and there are other people you have to deal with.
  • I hate fast foot places, they never remember to take off the pickles!
  • I hate pickles!
  • I hate YouTube as of 4 versions ago! Dam comment and google plus system!
  • I hate commercial breaks on TV!
  • I hate it when good TV shows get cancelled just as they get into the good part! I miss you Stargate Universe, Terra Nova and others!
  • I hate other things also but by this far into the post I have given up and decided I need to have a nap.

Feel free to add to this list!

Peace!

Here is what I'm drinking if you are wondering:

KYPowsGl.jpg

Accidentally pooped my pants in the elevator.

I'm taking this shit to a whole new level.

I hate other people.

PS: this should be in offtopic

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

• I hate public transport, it's slow, smelly and there are other people you have to deal with.
  • I hate pickles!
  • I hate it when good TV shows get cancelled just as they get into the good part! I miss you Stargate Universe, Terra Nova and others!
  • I hate other things also but by this far into the post I have given up and decided I need to have a nap.

Peace!

Have this and make it 2 times worse... welcome to NewZealand :)

Newzealand is stil a great country.  But in the way of tech stuff, it falls short. 

-woop-

prolly should move this to off topic; on topic however:

I hate having to move from AU to Indonesia soon and moving my PC will mean 40% tax on moving not based on MSRP but number the customs will impose on it (could potentially cost way more)

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Have this and make it 2 times worse... welcome to NewZealand :)

Newzealand is stil a great country.  But in the way of tech stuff, it falls short. 

your fast food is like americas everything is huge and you are getting proper fiber how is that worse than Australia?

Dude pickles are where its at!

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

your fast food is like americas everything is huge and you are getting proper fiber how is that worse than Australia?

We are not getting proper fibre anymore since the change of goverment, its gona be Fiber to the node now, it sucks, only 25 Meg connection instead of 100 meg and increased latency!!!

Dude pickles are where its at!

Not the McDonald's pickles, they suck!

• I hate pickles!

Peace!

Is drunk and angry.

Still has a cleaner and better spelled OP then 75% of the topics on this forum.

f5e59635f6e0d7736933661267fb254832ab8808

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

• I hate pickles!

Peace!

Optus unlimited cable, $100 a month if you sign up for a 24 month contract. $110 if you don't and don't want a home phone and other bullshit. Up to 30mbps as standard. Pay an extra $10 and get up to 50. And extra $20 you get up to 100mbps. Fairly reasonable compared to the price of other tech down here

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

We are not getting proper fibre anymore since the change of goverment, its gona be Fiber to the node now, it sucks, only 25 Meg connection instead of 100 meg and increased latency!!!

I know hence why i said how is new zealand worse than australia because they are getting proper fibre.

Optus unlimited cable, $100 a month if you sign up for a 24 month contract. $110 if you don't and don't want a home phone and other bullshit. Up to 30mbps as standard. Pay an extra $10 and get up to 50. And extra $20 you get up to 100mbps. Fairly reasonable compared to the price of other tech down here

cable is so rare here you have to be very lucky to be able to get it.

If only that was available in my area. ADSL1 is the best I can get in my area, heck we have 4G here with 80Meg but its soo expensive!!!

i feel ya pal.... on some things.seems like money fixes all ur problems which isnt that bad

If only that was available in my area. ADSL1 is the best I can get in my area, heck we have 4G here with 80Meg but its soo expensive!!!

Really? I get cable and I'm on the outskirts of Frankston

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

i feel ya pal.... on some things.seems like money fixes all ur problems which isnt that bad

Oh that list isent comprehensive, there are about 100000 more things I hate.

Oh that list isent comprehensive, there are about 100000 more things I hate.

why dont i name one for you

i hate people who bitch and complain and then proceed to sit on their asses instead of doing something about it. xD

Really? I get cable and I'm on the outskirts of Frankston

Fucking Frankston, they have all the good stuff, considering they are a shitty neighbourhood by everyone I know's standards. Fun fact, frankston has the highest crystal meth addiction rate in victoria, or so i have been told.

why dont i name one for you

i hate people who bitch and complain and then proceed to sit on their asses instead of doing something about it. xD

No comment...

I said in the way of tech :P   And besides I live in the south Island where there are no computer part stores.  It all comes in from the north island.  Though I have to admit its good to drink a cup of coffee and smell the cold fresh air in the morning seeing the bits of snow on the mountains in the distance.  Waving to everyone you meet as you walk down the road and bumping into people you know all over the place.  And being able to see the beautiful wild life... 5 minutes away.   Being able to drive 10 mins and reach the small towns and the farms.  And being able to bike out on the open road with no fear of getting run over or shot by a drunk man.  NZ is pretty sweet in that way. 

•  
  •  

My connection is 2.46 mb/s

Also StarGate Universe was so bad D:

I loved SG1 but nothing else xD Atlantis was also not that great, decent but not that good...

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

My connection is 2.46 mb/s

Also StarGate Universe was so bad D:

I loved SG1 but nothing else xD Atlantis was also not that great, decent but not that good...

WHAT! STARGATE UNIVERSE WAS WAY BETTER THAN ATLANTIS! IT HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL! CAPS CUZ IM ANGRY AND EVEN DRUNKER THAN WHEN I FIRST POSTED!

WHAT! STARGATE UNIVERSE WAS WAY BETTER THAN ATLANTIS! IT HAD SO MUCH POTENTIAL! CAPS CUZ IM ANGRY AND EVEN DRUNKER THAN WHEN I FIRST POSTED!

hahhaahahaa xD sorry to annoy you ;)

But Universe was like meh... thinking about it now, I didn't like Atlantis either... Only watched like a few episodes of it. SG1 was the best though.... You have to admit xD

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

• I hate pickles!

Peace!

Don't you just love living here in straya?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

hahhaahahaa xD sorry to annoy you ;)

But Universe was like meh... thinking about it now, I didn't like Atlantis either... Only watched like a few episodes of it. SG1 was the best though.... You have to admit xD

I suppose, I have all of SG1 on dvd and watched it like 4 times!