Razer Blade 14 2014 USB live boot issues

I'm looking to keep a flash drive with a ton of ISO files that I can use to live boot any of the operating systems available on the drive, I used E2B and it worked for my other computers but not the one device I needed it to work on (typical). I made sure to switch UEFI to Legacy in my bios, but to no avail it would make it past bios and then sit at a black screen for eternity (instead of the menu screen) I then tried just a USB burnt with a Kali distribution, this is the other main OS I need to have available for my cyber security course, but not even that would go further than a black screen.

Are these ISOs just copied or actually made into boot disks? If so, how are you managing several boot drives on one?

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

E2B allows you to just copy the ISOs over into the corresponding folders which worked on a Haswell based desktop i5 (Same generation as is in the laptop), but not the Blade. Then I tried converting the ISO to .imgPTN like it suggests for UEFI version and followed the other steps in order to convert the drive but it still did not work.