Upgrading pc

11 minutes ago, 12dzgaming said:

another question. right now i have a HP 8100 elite campauq pc. is the motherboard standard atx because the power supply isn't

does anyone know? i checked hp's website and it says absolutely nothing about it.

2 minutes ago, 12dzgaming said:

they're the same in everything but clock speeds, which you can fix by overclocking the xeon anyways.

https://ark.intel.com/compare/41315,42928

and you can find the x3440 at a much lower price than the 870.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, 12dzgaming said:

does anyone know? i checked hp's website and it says absolutely nothing about it.

looks like a proprietary board, so no.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

I don't really wan't to OC, could you find if the hp 8100 elite compauq not mini design has a standard atx motherboard because i would like to change my case

well in that case no pun intended screw trying to stick with the lga 1156 socket i just need something thats cheap but better than what i have now