Fans and AIO screws

What type of screws and where do I get get such screws from that are long enough to do a push and pull AIO system in the top of my case? 25mm thick fans and h100i 

The H100i should have come with all the screws necessary.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

35 minutes ago, Insanity1999 said:

What type of screws and where do I get get such screws from that are long enough to do a push and pull AIO system in the top of my case? 25mm thick fans and h100i 

I'd guess that the H100i uses M3 or #6-32 screws. They are the two most common screw used for PCs.

As for length, you could measure it out yourself. I'd guess the length to be 1.25in or 1.5in. You should be able to pick up boxes at your local Home Depot for ~5 USD a box... or you could walk into the store with your parts to see if they're the right length before you buy.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

19 minutes ago, Imbellis said:

I'd guess that the H100i uses M3 #6-32 screws. They are the most common screw used for PCs.

As for length, you could measure it out yourself. I'd guess the length to be 1.25in or 1.5in. You should be able to pick up boxes at your local Home Depot for ~5 USD a box... or you could walk into the store with your parts to see if they're the right length before you buy.

M3 is one thing and 6-32 is another. M3 is short for metric 3, a metric standard. 6-32 is short for UNC 6-32, imperial standard (32 threads per inch, course)

M3 is used on optical drives to attach to case, 6-32 is used to attach motherboard to case, to attach hard drives to case, to attach pci-express cards to cases.

3 minutes ago, mariushm said:

M3 is one thing and 6-32 is another. M3 is short for metric 3, a metric standard. 6-32 is short for UNC 6-32, imperial standard (32 threads per inch, course)

M3 is used on optical drives to attach to case, 6-32 is used to attach motherboard to case, to attach hard drives to case, to attach pci-express cards to cases.

Yeah - I goof'd. I'm going to edit the comment slightly.

I've been looking at buying tons of 'em so they've blurred together in my mind. Thanks for the correction.

Fan Comparisons          F@H          PCPartPicker         Analysis of Market Trends (Coming soon? Never? Who knows!)

Designing a mITX case. Working on aluminum prototypes.

Open for intern / part-time. Good at maths, CAD and airflow stuff. Dabbled with Python.

Please fill out this form! It helps a ton! https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/841400-the-poll-to-end-all-polls-poll/

Buy them from a store that gives better prices for volume, like Digikey, Mouser, Newark/Farnell etc

Ex 6-32 up to 2" in length : https://www.digikey.com/short/q7r04j

For 1.25" (~32mm) length below head, you have this which costs 0.14$ for one, or 0.085$ each if you buy 50

The regular 1/4 (0.25") inch or 3/16 screws used for computers are cheaper, $0.08  each for 100 or  $0.05 each if you buy 5000 ( link )

And here's M3 screws : https://www.digikey.com/short/q7r0mj

though it seems the longest they stock are 25mm and they cost 0.115$ each if you buy pack of 100