Is it safe to buy this case from Ebay?

In short , this redpepper waterproof case ( Redpepper Snowproof Waterproof Diving Photograph Case for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge ) costs 40 euroes in my country ( Greece ). On Ebay it only costs 10-12 euroes whether it is from China or U.S. 

Is it really that cheap? or could it not be waterproof at all? 

If its genuine , do you recommend that i buy it from america or china/hong kong ? 

Please answear honestly and not to support your country ....

What are you going to be doing with the S7 edge? Isn't it already waterproof/water resistant? 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Just now, Mr.Meerkat said:

What are you going to be doing with the S7 edge? Isn't it already waterproof/water resistant? 

Can you rly trust the manufacturer when it comes to a phone? Havent u heard of problematic ones not being waterproof? I have... back to the point , is it safe?

2 minutes ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

Also , its not waterproof , its water-resistant , which means no dipping in water , but splashes of water!

It can stay under water for 30 min at 1.5m but potentially it can deal some dmg to the phone

1 minute ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

Can you rly trust the manufacturer when it comes to a phone? Havent u heard of problematic ones not being waterproof? I have... back to the point , is it safe?

Its probably fine. I would get it from china. I think its closer? I don't know maps are hard to look at. Also why do you need it to be waterproof all the time?

Just now, Clear17Mud said:

Its probably fine. I would get it from china. I think its closer? I don't know maps are hard to look at. Also why do you need it to be waterproof all the time?

0001101100101100111100 ... u see what i did there? 

Anyway... Just cause™ 

Get it? ahah... 

Sooo... i just want a waterproof case for the closely upcoming summer , plus my screen is fkd so i hope the plastic will obscure the broken shards :D

Just now, Aytex said:

Ebay is buyers biased, no matter what you do if you buy with paypal you can definitely get a refund.

yep , im buyin with paypal so im safe right?

I live in europe thought... do i still get covered by money back guarantee ?

Just now, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

yep , im buyin with paypal so im safe right?

I live in europe thought... do i still get covered by money back guarantee ?

Idk, I dont live in europe

Whats the issue though, its just a case. I mean if its not from a reputable brand theres a chance its designed poorly and wont protect at all..

1 minute ago, Aytex said:

Idk, I dont live in europe

Whats the issue though, its just a case. I mean if its not from a reputable brand theres a chance its designed poorly and wont protect at all..

there are two waterproof cases for this phone... redpepper , of which there are some youtube videos reviewing it , and ghostek 

which is a more reputable brand but also far more expensive...

So im pretty confident about it