How to recess a plastic sheet into a 600t window?

Tommy

Does anyone know how to make this work? I don't like the piece of plastic that came with it, it just feels and looks cheap, and hence - I am going to replace it with a plexiglass/ acrylic sheet. I just need to know how I can recess the window so that it is flush with the metal door. I have a dremel 3000 on order.

Does anyone how to do this? the peice will probably be about 3-4mm thick, so I need to cut the edge around 1mm. On a side note; to cut the piece to shape, I plan on using a Jigsaw with high teeth balde, whould this be the best way? or some other bit/ dremel method?

Cheers!

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

assuming your using clear plexi you wont be able to use any tools it will just scuff up the plastic maybe even crack it if your not careful im pretty sure the recess on the side of the 600t is 3mm but measure it and order the thickness you need another thing you could do is take out the old window and send it to an acyclic company to copy that piece with a higher grade plexi but i cant stress enough dont use the tools to shave the plexi down to size because it will look awful and be a waste of money hope i helped

I understand that it would make the plastic look scratched/ misty, but it would be covered by the black plastic rim which it screws into, I could send it to an acrylic company, but I get the feeling that would be pretty pricey, especially with postage etc.

PC: EVGA GTX680, i5 2500K, 8GB Kingston HyperX, Gigabyte Z68-GA-UD3P, 120GB OCZ SSD, 2x1TB WD Greens, Corsair 600t, Corsair AX750, Corsair H100i, ASUS MX239H, Corsair K60 + M60. 

I understand that it would make the plastic look scratched/ misty, but it would be covered by the black plastic rim which it screws into, I could send it to an acrylic company, but I get the feeling that would be pretty pricey, especially with postage etc.

yeah it would be pretty pricey unless you know someone you could actually do that the black rim would cover it but make sure you mark it out with tape so you dont go to far in

It comes with one, all I plan on doing is replacing the clear part.