M.2 socket repair

I picked up a Razer blade stealth 2016 off of Craigslist (not the smartest I know) and I noticed that a few of the m.2 socket pins are bent pretty severely. Due to this I have little to no options in repair. Does anyone know any options or methods of repair? That's for the read.

Some pictures would be helpful. Depending on what it looks like maybe it's as simple as a few sewing needles repair like with a bent LGA pin.

22 minutes ago, Riptide0 said:

I picked up a Razer blade stealth 2016 off of Craigslist (not the smartest I know) and I noticed that a few of the m.2 socket pins are bent pretty severely. Due to this I have little to no options in repair. Does anyone know any options or methods of repair? That's for the read.

IMG_7291.jpg

IMG_7290.jpg

IMG_7289.jpg

IMG_7292.jpg

@Riptide0 Please don't post multiple duplicate topics.

I'd say that port is pretty darn broken, and I wouldn't trust it. You'd need to desolder the old connector and source a replacement.

Thanks man. I was thinking that's what I might have to do but I was hoping for the best. Time to go learn a new trade I suppose.

1 minute ago, Riptide0 said:

Thanks man. I was thinking that's what I might have to do but I was hoping for the best. Time to go learn a new trade I suppose.

I can give a couple pointers in replacing the connector, but the guys over at the EEVBlog forums would probably be your best bet.