Computer Crashes While Trying to Play Battlefront??!?!?!

Okay where to start...

I have been playing Star Wars Battlefront for a while now for no problems.. unitll yesterday. 

I started the game up without any problems. I then go to multiplayer, and choose the 12 player match.

As soon as I get to customizing my character, the screen goes black. Ctrl Alt Delete usually doesn't work, and the windows button doesnt work either. 

WHAT THE HECK

I then have to completely shut down my computer using the power button. 

I have a couple Ideas on what may have caused this problem to occur:

1. Earlier in- game, it would say "Bad connection, this will affect gameplay" My internet speeds are at 250+ mbps and like 20ms latency so I don't THINK that's the problem..
  2. I originally had 6gb of ram in my system, (1x4, 1x2) but I took the 2gb stick out to restore an old Dell system... this leaves me with 4gb of ram in single channel... not the best amount of ram. It might have gone below the system requirements. 

It you have any ideas on what I should do, please reply with any information. Thanks!

21 minutes ago, GumballMachine3k said:

I originally had 6gb of ram in my system, (1x4, 1x2) but I took the 2gb stick out to restore an old Dell system... this leaves me with 4gb of ram in single channel... not the best amount of ram. It might have gone below the system requirements. 

First of all try to put the RAM back and see if it runs. 

Also do you have anything Overclocked?

Make sure to quote or tag people, so they get notified.

ur simply just having too low ram capacity thus causing it to go out of memory and crashing in the end ( coz it requires 8gb and u got 4gb now ), 6gb can work but not optimal,  im pretty sure 4gb would end up with a crash

(◑‿◐)

Thanks guys! Seems like the RAM is the culprit.. I'll be sure to try putting it back in! :D 

And no, I do not have anything overclocked... so yeah.