How well do Radeon hd 5770 cards mine

I found 2 Radeon hd 5770 gpus for sale for super cheap and was wondering what there hashrate would be on zcash. I know they are probably not profitable but I’m just curious.

You could probably make .0000003 cents per day off those. Not to mention they are power hungry. You can still believe though

34 minutes ago, CUDA_Cores said:

I mean for experimenting with the intent of losing money is okay but no, you won't make any money mining on those cards. In fact if you mine on them, you will lose money every day.

54 minutes ago, Weed man said:

You could probably make .0000003 cents per day off those. Not to mention they are power hungry. You can still believe though

ah, so like 3 h/s?

• 4 months later...
On 1/26/2018 at 9:32 PM, jon111mauck said:

it will do 200h on xmr which is 80c a day

That actually isnt horrible because both cards together are $20. 

What drivers did you use? For me when i used the legacy drivers nothing would detect it and the newest drivers arent supported

5 hours ago, Legolessed said:

That actually isnt horrible because both cards together are $20. 

What drivers did you use? For me when i used the legacy drivers nothing would detect it and the newest drivers arent supported

On 1/26/2018 at 11:32 PM, jon111mauck said:

it will do 200h on xmr which is 80c a day

Did you accidentally find the most profitable card you can buy?

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Right now I have two mining Electroneum. ~165h/s on each one (when overclocked to 900/1300). Making a total of ~$0.60/day with both right now (Feb 3, 2018). But they were making ~$1/day when the difficulty was lower. I know Electoneum is not the most profitable thing to mine right now and i'm looking into alternatives.