Tech things to ask for this christmas

matin94

So Christmas is coming, whats everyone getting or hoping to get this Christmas

for me it has to be the nexus 5 and the new Gigabyte P34G

New monitor and 770

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

I am getting an NVIDIA Shield.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

New monitor and 770

What about a GTX 780 :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

What about a GTX 780 :)

Exceeds my budget sadly :(

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

Exceeds my budget sadly :(

Aww well GTX 770 it is then :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Aww well GTX 770 it is then :)

Was going to just go with only a 780 for christmas but then I realized my monitor is horrible so Im gonna get one of these bad boys :Dhttp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236335

Hope I could help!

It's always better to ask for the money to buy what you want, this way you can avoid any mistakes with your family buying the wrong thing.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

for me it has to be the nexus 5 and the new Gigabyte P34G

Both of them are you by any chance rich :3 

You see all that stuff in my Sig? Everything on the top row is this years Christmas for me  :). They are in shipping at the moment. 

My Build Log on PCPartPicker FX-6300, ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3, MSI 7870 GHz Edition, Corsair Vengeance LP 1x8GB, 1TB WD Blue, Fractal Core 1000 USB 3.0, Corsair CX600, and my most recent addition that I've had forever and isnt new is a 80GB WD800 for Linux, Lenovo ThinkPad X131e, ASUS Transformer TF300T, Galaxy Note 3 Sister dropped it in a puddle I now have to use a Samsung Brightside, Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro 250ohm version, Blue Yeti  #TheRealKEH-JEFF | "Sometimes, if were lucky, in Australia, a family has 2 kangaroos to pick up the kids with" - marto | Your entry here | Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice | ts3.wferr.com the best TeamSpeak Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

xD didnt really attempt a search for this topic because it was out of curiosity 

I don't really care that it'0s already posted, just thought the first one deserved some credit. ^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

who needs a couch when you got a PC :D

Haha I know, but some people just don't understand. lol

It's always better to ask for the money to buy what you want, this way you can avoid any mistakes with your family buying the wrong thing.

they ALLLLLLWWWAAAAAYYYYYSSSSS make mistakes. never can be trusted

Was going to just go with only a 780 for christmas but then I realized my monitor is horrible so Im gonna get one of these bad boys :Dhttp://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236335

Sweet, that is quite a sexy monitor right there, also it is Asus so it'll be good anyway :)

Both of them are you by any chance rich :3 

i wish i was. thats my "Wishlist"

ill probs get some socks and a Christmas shirt

Sweet, that is quite a sexy monitor right there, also it is Asus so it'll be good anyway :)

Can't wait to order it! Buuuutttt its out of stock soo that was a bit of a buzzkill, but its should be back soon! :D

Hope I could help!

I always tell people money or alcohol. This way it doesn't matter when people get you the same thing, it just makes it awesomer.

I'm hopefully getting a New Monitor, and i already got a MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX 660

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Can't wait to order it! Buuuutttt its out of stock soo that was a bit of a buzzkill, but its should be back soon! :D

Order it anyway, I'm sure you'll be able to do that or at least reserve one before they are out of stock again lol