When should I sell My Nintendo Stuff?

A Wild Chancleta

SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM!!!

So I have some Nintendo stuff lying around but I do not know how much are they worth it or if they are worth selling,

List:

Old gen:

GAMEBOY ADVANCE AGB-001

POKEMON BLUE (ORIGINAL)

POKEMON GOLD (BOOTLEG)

POKEMON LEAF GREEN (NOT SURE IF IT IS A BOOTLEG)

New Gen:

POKEMON WHITE (ORIGINAL)

POKEMON PLATINUM (ORIGINAL)

POKEMON MOON (ORIGINAL)

HOMEBREWED 2DS WITH GAMES FROM THE ESHOP

I was planning on selling the 2DS Combo for around 150$ or 300$ and the GBA Combo for 200$ Or 400$

Please inform me if It is a good idea to sell them, and also please suggest me what to do with them and suggest me prices, Thank you!!!

2 minutes ago, A Wild Chancleta said:

GAMEBOY ADVANCE AGB-001

POKEMON BLUE (ORIGINAL)

POKEMON GOLD (BOOTLEG)

2 minutes ago, A Wild Chancleta said:

the GBA Combo for 200$ Or 400$

So... You think you can get $200-$400 for a common model Game Boy Advance, one of the most common GameBoy titles and some bootlegs...?

They really wont become more valuable, the Pokemon games. They are likely gonna rerelease all the game in a digital form at some point..

One way you could recognize if GBA Pokemon games are legit or not, is by the color of the cartridge, the quality of the label and its writing. But probably the easiest way is just looking 'into' it and seeing if you can see the Nintendo copyright thing: no bootleg gets this right :P 

Anyways, I wouldn't be able to quote you a price for this stuff.. It depends on if it is with the box or not and the quality of the labels + if the safe batteries are still right.

Check the values for the individual items on eBay or similar second hand sites and maybe also check the prices at second hand 'retro game stores' to get an idea of what people will pay.

Pokemon games usually go for 30-50 USD depending on the accessories and condition, the AGB-001 is not as popular as any other GBA system, but I have seen them go for 30-40 USD depending on the color, condition and if it has the original battery cover still and I just could not quote you on the 2DS. These go for 100 or so new, but it will depend on the games on it too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 hours ago, AshleyAshes said:

So... You think you can get $200-$400 for a common model Game Boy Advance, one of the most common GameBoy titles and some bootlegs...?

That is what I am asking, I just need to know how should i sell them

3 hours ago, Minibois said:

They really wont become more valuable, the Pokemon games. They are likely gonna rerelease all the game in a digital form at some point..

One way you could recognize if GBA Pokemon games are legit or not, is by the color of the cartridge, the quality of the label and its writing. But probably the easiest way is just looking 'into' it and seeing if you can see the Nintendo copyright thing: no bootleg gets this right :P 

Anyways, I wouldn't be able to quote you a price for this stuff.. It depends on if it is with the box or not and the quality of the labels + if the safe batteries are still right.

Check the values for the individual items on eBay or similar second hand sites and maybe also check the prices at second hand 'retro game stores' to get an idea of what people will pay.

Pokemon games usually go for 30-50 USD depending on the accessories and condition, the AGB-001 is not as popular as any other GBA system, but I have seen them go for 30-40 USD depending on the color, condition and if it has the original battery cover still and I just could not quote you on the 2DS. These go for 100 or so new, but it will depend on the games on it too.

Ok Ok, but I just want to make at least more than 135 US Dollars out of those Combos, Can it be Possible??? The GBA Has  no battery cover and the GameboyGames are in good condition, and in the 2DS Side I have the 2ds box but the games do not Except for Pokemon Moon, Thanks!!!

Just now, A Wild Chancleta said:

Ok Ok, but I just want to make at least more than 135 US Dollars out of those Combos, Can it be Possible??? The GBA Has  no battery cover and the GameboyGames are in good condition, and in the 2DS Side I have the 2ds box but the games do not Except for Pokemon Moon, Thanks!!!

I'm just giving some guesstimations here, but these are the prices I can realistically go for it; but if you have someone really looking for these games you could get more. Or if you have someone looking for that specific color GBA..

Just put it on some place online and see what kind of offers you get.

This by the way is how the copyright logo should look:

Spoiler

dsc_2148.png

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

23 minutes ago, A Wild Chancleta said:

SORRY IF THIS IS THE WRONG FORUM!!!

So I have some Nintendo stuff lying around but I do not know how much are they worth it or if they are worth selling,

List:

Old gen:

GAMEBOY ADVANCE AGB-001

POKEMON BLUE (ORIGINAL)

POKEMON GOLD (BOOTLEG)

New Gen:

POKEMON WHITE (ORIGINAL)

POKEMON PLATINUM (ORIGINAL)

POKEMON MOON (ORIGINAL)

HOMEBREWED 2DS WITH GAMES FROM THE ESHOP

I was planning on selling the 2DS Combo for around 150$ or 300$ and the GBA Combo for 200$ Or 400$

Please inform me if It is a good idea to sell them, and also please suggest me what to do with them and suggest me prices, Thank you!!!

Bootlegs aren't worth anything, maybe a few bucks if you're lucky.
Depending on the condition of the gameboy you could maybe get 10-30 dollars for it.
For pokemon blue you could get around $10, if it's in good condition maybe more.

The most valuable item you have is the 2DS but you'll only get 40-50 bucks for it.