Which motherboard should I get?

So I am not sure whether to get the MSI z270-a pro which is like £95 or the ASUS TUF z270 which is like £110

My PC, which I have not bought yet, is https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/vsQMsJ obviously the motherboard is what I was wondering about but I just have the MSI in there as a place holder atm.

Is there any difference in quality between the two? Is there any point in the extra money for the ASUS?

The ASUS TUF comes with 5 years warranty on selected regions.

CPU/ CPU Cooler: i7-6700K - 4.5GHz with Noctua DH-15S | Motherboard: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming | RAM: 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB M.2 | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 7200 RPM | GPU: Zotac GeForce GTX 1060 Amp! Edition | Case: Corsair 400C | PSU: FSP Aurum S 650W | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Monitor: BenQ GL2460HM FHD | Speakers: JBL Pebbles | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Steelseries Sensei 310

14 minutes ago, Swesaera said:

So I am not sure whether to get the MSI z270-a pro which is like £95 or the ASUS TUF z270 which is like £110

My PC, which I have not bought yet, is https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/vsQMsJ obviously the motherboard is what I was wondering about but I just have the MSI in there as a place holder atm.

Is there any difference in quality between the two? Is there any point in the extra money for the ASUS?

Well, speaking from experience and my own personal bias, the BIOS on ASUS boards is awesome, and I've never had an issue, but out of my last 3 boards two have been ROG ones, so I'm clearing a little bit of a fanboy. Is it the MARK I or MARK II TUF also? 

Yours faithfully

10 minutes ago, Lord Nicoll said:

Well, speaking from experience and my own personal bias, the BIOS on ASUS boards is awesome, and I've never had an issue, but out of my last 3 boards two have been ROG ones, so I'm clearing a little bit of a fanboy. Is it the MARK I or MARK II TUF also? 

It is Mark II, Mark I is way too expensive for me.

Just now, Swesaera said:

It is Mark II, Mark I is way too expensive for me.

I'd say go for personal choice really, the MSI one has what looks better heatsinking for the VRM, both have a single reinforced slot, although the main feature would be the VRM quality, I cannot find any info on them, I'd wager again both would be similar. I'd personally still go ASUS because for me personally, £15 is a small price to pay for a BIOS that doesn't make me want to break the screen..... 

Yours faithfully

Found a problem, the TUF 1 does not support DisplayPort for my 144Hz monitor so I can't pick it. If you can suggest any motherboards which support DP and are Z270 chipset that would be amazing thank you.

Edit: I'm an idiot, you dont plug it into motherboard, you plug it into the graphics card...