battery

BluuStorm

what happens if you use a bigger 3700mhr battery in a smartphone as an alternative to the provided battery with the phone such as a 2700mhr battery? will the phone be damaged or cause any problem?

It'll last longer, the phone will learn its new capacity. But many cheap batteries lie about capacity, so I'd suggest getting brand name batteries from a reputable source. Higher capacity batteries are almost always larger in size.

depends on its voltage regulation , if it outputs different numbers it can slowly harm the phone over time ( which is why its always recommended to use the original charger aswell )

(◑‿◐)

No damage. Just increased battery life! Just ensure that the battery you purchase is the EXACT same size (as in dimensions)

P.S. 2700 to 3700 is quite the jump. I somehow doubt that the company that sells the 3700mAh battery is telling the truth about their capacity.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

1 minute ago, dj_ripcord said:

No damage. Just increased battery life! Just ensure that the battery you purchase is the EXACT same size (as in dimensions)

P.S. 2700 to 3700 is quite the jump. I somehow doubt that the company that sells the 3700mAh battery is telling the truth about their capacity.

^ this also... never trust batteries from china too xD bought high capacity ones and they were extremely low when actually used xD

(◑‿◐)