iOS 11 Control Center: Wi-Fi Bluetooth remains on as a feature

WMGroomAK
1 hour ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

That seems more like a serious security flaw than "cool"

not really. you cant do much except annoy them by turning on the tv. You can do the same with a universal IR remote control

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_   

6 hours ago, SCHISCHKA said:

not really. you cant do much except annoy them by turning on the tv. You can do the same with a universal IR remote control

Well it doesn't appear to offer any advantage to the intended user, while making it possible for unintended users to mess with it, so that seems like a flaw to me

6 hours ago, mate_mate91 said:

I'm sure they have since they patched that in IOS 10 (old already)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Nice, finally I don't have to turn on the wifi on my wife's phone when I want to transfer some files to her real quick. It kinda took a little away from the 'real quick' bit. 

I feel like android has been doing this for ages, I have to turn on Airplane mode on every device to get some decent battery life. 

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS