How do I remove the Acer logo?

Batteries Included

Here is an image. I tried to use a hair dryer and some pushing but it would not move. The material is all aluminium. I am trying to remove it.

72bedf15509531dadb399dc266d22376da3f4472-1.jpg

just don't. not worth..

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, Batteries Included said:

am trying to remove it.

pls do not even attempt this.Your only safe option is sandpaper or if your very good with a power miter saw you can try that

My life

It's not glued on. It's physically party of the case. It's molded into the plastic. Sand paper it our leave it.

Um... Why do you want to remove it?

19 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

It's not glued on. It's physically party of the case. It's molded into the plastic. Sand paper it our leave it.

Um... Why do you want to remove it?

There is no plastic, 100% metal. I have an Apple sticker on it and the acer logo spoils it...

46 minutes ago, Batteries Included said:

There is no plastic, 100% metal. I have an Apple sticker on it and the acer logo spoils it...

If it's a metal case, it would be the same thing, it's stamped into the top case. You can always try Goo Gone or hair dryer if you think it's separate.

#Fakintosh, lol jk. I still think it's stamped into the metal. It would be cheaper the have it be part of the top case and buff the letters to a shiner after stamping. Benefits of using aluminum. Sanding the metal and scuffing the brushed surface area around the name would really suck.

56 minutes ago, Ryujin2003 said:

If it's a metal case, it would be the same thing, it's stamped into the top case. You can always try Goo Gone or hair dryer if you think it's separate.

#Fakintosh, lol jk. I still think it's stamped into the metal. It would be cheaper the have it be part of the top case and buff the letters to a shiner after stamping. Benefits of using aluminum. Sanding the metal and scuffing the brushed surface area around the name would really suck.

Don't have the tools. Oh well...guess I have to leave it.

1 hour ago, Batteries Included said:

Don't have the tools. Oh well...guess I have to leave it.

Most of those as said are molded as part of the casing and just have the letters metalized. If they are completely seperate you should have no difficulty using your hair dryer and thin floss to work between the two surfaces to cut the adhesive so the letters just come off. 

On 9/13/2017 at 9:07 PM, W-L said:

Most of those as said are molded as part of the casing and just have the letters metalized. If they are completely seperate you should have no difficulty using your hair dryer and thin floss to work between the two surfaces to cut the adhesive so the letters just come off. 

Should I be worried about my plastic screen on the opposite side?

6 hours ago, Batteries Included said:

Should I be worried about my plastic screen on the opposite side?

If they are just stuck on letters it shouldn't be hard to get off, just heat up the casing so it's warm but not so warm you can't leave your hand on it.