Where to buy EK parts?

Go to solution Solved by W-L,
1 minute ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Like the title suggests, I am looking to buy some custom watercooling parts from EK. I live in east coast USA so the shipping from EK will be around $20. Honestly, I don't mind paying this since they are coming from Europe but I would like to know if there are third party sellers in the US that might help me save a few dollars.

Any help is appreciated.

Performance PC's has a good selection of their products. 

http://www.performance-pcs.com/water-cooling

Like the title suggests, I am looking to buy some custom watercooling parts from EK. I live in east coast USA so the shipping from EK will be around $20. Honestly, I don't mind paying this since they are coming from Europe but I would like to know if there are third party sellers in the US that might help me save a few dollars.

Any help is appreciated.

Any help is appreciated.

i thought EKWB had US store rooms too? strange for one of the biggest watercooling companies to not tbh

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

5 minutes ago, W-L said:

Oooooh they have a good selection too and shipping deals. Thank you xD

4 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

i thought EKWB had US store rooms too? strange for one of the biggest watercooling companies to not tbh

I just assumed they shipped from EU since the shipping takes about 2-3 weeks.

Oooooh they have a good selection too and shipping deal. Thank you xD

I just assumed they shipped from EU since the shipping takes about 2-3 weeks.

yah that sounds about right for the shipping time tbh. well guess they dont, W-L seems to have hooked you up though :D 

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

They sell those complete kits at newegg, but not those custom loop parts.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Just now, NumLock21 said:

They sell those complete kits at newegg, but not those custom loop parts.

I did see Newegg had some options but not the ones I need.

Just now, Dissitesuxba11s said:

I did see Newegg had some options but not the ones I need.

I kind of figure out, the complete kits are not the ones you need.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Thanks for mentioning PPCs W-L! 

If you, or anyone for that matter, needs assistance with your order from PPCs, feel free to get in touch with me. 

I can also get discount codes for 11% off an order of $250, if anyone needs one. 

Thanks again everyone! 

I use performance pc and frozen pc. Or just drive to microcenter and get it now. They have really stepped their game up but still a ways to go. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz