Is there any reason to x boot linux?

Is there any reason to have more than 1 linux distro on a single computer? I'm curious since DE's seem to be able to be placed on any distro. And yes I know theirs Fedora and it's different from Debian. Is there any reason to dual boot more than 1 linux distro?

Brah, do you even Java?

5 hours ago, Tech N Gamer said:

Is there any reason to have more than 1 linux distro on a single computer? I'm curious since DE's seem to be able to be placed on any distro. And yes I know theirs Fedora and it's different from Debian. Is there any reason to dual boot more than 1 linux distro?

It depends on what you need. The main differences between distros are release schedules and repositories. If you don't need anything different from your main distro's release schedule and repositories, there's no reason to have another distro. If you just want to try other distros and you have a decent computer, you could use QEMU/KVM to try other distros. I get acceptable performance through QEMU/KVM on my laptop with an i7-6500U if I allocate 2 cores, 2GB of RAM and 8-16 GB of storage to the VM. I use Virtual Machine Manager.