Good Replacement laptop batteries

So I'm new to the forums, and I'm not sure if this is the right section to post in about this.  If it's not if you could let me know where the best place to post this is.  But here is the issue my laptop battery died.  The computer is an "Alienware 15" not sure if it's is an R1 or R2.  Now it only works on the charger, and Dell Customer support informed me they no longer carry my laptops battery :(.  So I have found a few 3rd party ones on Amazon but I am not sure as what one to purchase, as not all batteries are created equal.  Battery type is a Dell 191YN.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Please let me know if you need any further information.

Looks to me like they all all clones from the Chinese company that made the originals. Just with bunch of different packages and sellers to make it look like you have selection. At least product pics are same across all.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 minutes ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Looks to me like they all all clones from the Chinese company that made the originals. Just with bunch of different packages and sellers to make it look like you have selection. At least product pics are same across all.

Yeah that's what I thought as well.  I just didn't wanna buy a cheap bad battery and have it die right away, because I have to strip my laptop clean to change the battery.

Get original batteries from Alienware directly from Alienware or Dell

edit:

Nvm

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

8 hours ago, DaltonLang said:

So I'm new to the forums, and I'm not sure if this is the right section to post in about this.  If it's not if you could let me know where the best place to post this is.  But here is the issue my laptop battery died.  The computer is an "Alienware 15" not sure if it's is an R1 or R2.  Now it only works on the charger, and Dell Customer support informed me they no longer carry my laptops battery :(.  So I have found a few 3rd party ones on Amazon but I am not sure as what one to purchase, as not all batteries are created equal.  Battery type is a Dell 191YN.  Any help would be much appreciated.  Please let me know if you need any further information.

Welcome to the forum! This is the perfect place for this kind of stuff. I just bought a new battery for my sister's macbook and I noticed that some of the batteries being sold had fewer watt hours than the original battery that came from the manufacturer, make sure you get one with the right watt hours to get the maximum battery life possible. Also check the reviews, make sure that you get one with a decent number of good reviews. Also, be sure the seller backs it up with a good warranty. Hope I could help.

Got an Android, never going back to apple again (notice I spelled apple with a lowercase and Android with an uppercase)

*tinfoil engaged*

They still have batteries. Don't want to sell cause they want you to buy a new laptop.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list