He put headphone jack In iPhone 7

muh courage*

*so we can sell you adapters every time you lose it like a dumbass, and the DAC is worse than the one we had last generation inside the phone

idk

If one guy on the Internet can do it, I bet that Apple is more than capable of doing so -_-

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

9 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

If one guy on the Internet can do it, I bet that Apple is more than capable of doing so -_-

No, it's impossibru! That video is all CG

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

A step by step guide on how to jack off your iPhone 7.

- ASUS X99 Deluxe - i7 5820k - Nvidia GTX 1080ti SLi - 4x4GB EVGA SSC 2800mhz DDR4 - Samsung SM951 500 - 2x Samsung 850 EVO 512 -

- EK Supremacy EVO CPU Block - EK FC 1080 GPU Blocks - EK XRES 100 DDC - EK Coolstream XE 360 - EK Coolstream XE 240 -

18 minutes ago, Droidbot said:

muh courage*

*so we can sell you adapters every time you lose it like a dumbass, and the DAC is worse than the one we had last generation inside the phone

Ya

I didn't have time to watch it all. Was it still waterproof?

Lol, I was just about to post the video. Apple can go screw themselves. It took one guy working alone a couple of months, and you're telling me Apple couldn't do it in a week? 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

On 9/7/2017 at 10:51 PM, ImadKnight said:

Lol, I was just about to post the video. Apple can go screw themselves. It took one guy working alone a couple of months, and you're telling me Apple couldn't do it in a week? 

Yes