random freezes, maybe bad pcie, plz help.

trelamenos

For months now i have random freezes, my screen is on bad nothing works and pc is running normally, hhd led stops blinking and no power comes to keyboard (numlock and gaps lock leds are off, sometimes when i connected a usb stick froze after a while, I tried memtest and 1 stick per time, 2 differents newly formatted hhds scan with hdd sentinel, 2 psus the main one a 700w thermaltake litepower le and a 350w vs corsair (its sh*t psus i know), cpu stress perfomance and a different gpu (hd 4xxx series), cleared cmos and tryied in windos 10 power options , i dismanlted the pc and mantled it again and after all that the pc still froze, the only think that worked is after i took the gpu off the pcie and i thought maybe the pcie is bad and causes somekind of short circuit or something like that when the gpu is on. I dont have any probles with overheating. Any of you thinks its possible ? any other recommendations of what to try ?

my pc is 7 year old (except gpu)

Cpu : Amd 1055t

Mobo : gb 880ga ud4h

Gpu : xfx r9 380

ram : 4*2 kingston hyperx

hdd: wd 1 tb

psu : thermaltake 700w litepower le

cooling : h60 corsair watercooling

the only think that worked is after i took the gpu off the pcie and i thought maybe the pcie is bad

Have you considered that the graphics card itself may be at fault? If you can, try your graphics card on a different computer to see if you get the same problems. If it turns out to be the pcie slot the only solution would be buying a new motherboard (and with it, a new cpu and new ram since DDR3 is no longer in use).

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

10 minutes ago, trelamenos said:

For months now i have random freezes, my screen is on bad nothing works and pc is running normally, hhd led stops blinking and no power comes to keyboard (numlock and gaps lock leds are off, sometimes when i connected a usb stick froze after a while, I tried memtest and 1 stick per time, 2 differents newly formatted hhds scan with hdd sentinel, 2 psus the main one a 700w thermaltake litepower le and a 350w vs corsair (its sh*t psus i know), cpu stress perfomance and a different gpu (hd 4xxx series), cleared cmos and tryied in windos 10 power options , i dismanlted the pc and mantled it again and after all that the pc still froze, the only think that worked is after i took the gpu off the pcie and i thought maybe the pcie is bad and causes somekind of short circuit or something like that when the gpu is on. I dont have any probles with overheating. Any of you thinks its possible ? any other recommendations of what to try ?

my pc is 7 year old (except gpu)

Cpu : Amd 1055t

Mobo : gb 880ga ud4h

Gpu : xfx r9 380

ram : 4*2 kingston hyperx

hdd: wd 1 tb

psu : thermaltake 700w litepower le

cooling : h60 corsair watercooling

I believe its your GPU I have exactly the same gpu and many others including myself have been getting black screens, green screens freezes and crashes since release and AMD hasnt tried to fix it so it seems 

• CPU: AMD athlon  860k
  • Motherboard: Gigabyte F2A58M-HD2
  • RAM:2x4gb HyperX Fury
  • GPU: XFX R9 380 4gb
  • Case: NXZT S340
  • PSU: EVGA 650G
  • Display: BenQ GL2460HM
  • Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo
  • Keyboard: Corsair k60 
  • Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300 (white
  • Sound Logitech g430
  • Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

•  

I've send the GPU for service 3 months ago ( :( ) because i thought that was the problem, and i tried another gpu on my motherboar and i 've had the exact same freezing issue