H115i Painting/Modding

Paytend01

Has anyone painted this section of the h115i? I wanted to paint the Black to white and the silver section blue. I might leave the silver alone since there is the corsair logo.

416fkerff0L.jpg

22 minutes ago, Paytend01 said:

Has anyone painted this section of the h115i? I wanted to paint the Black to white and the silver section blue. I might leave the silver alone since there is the corsair logo.

416fkerff0L.jpg

Items possible if you very carefully take off the silver logo and mask off the tubes and block underneath to paint it white. For the silver logo though if you paint it the light up Corsair lettesr will be lost. 

Just now, W-L said:

Items possible if you very carefully take off the silver logo and mask off the tubes and block underneath to paint it white. For the silver logo though if you paint it the light up Corsair lettesr will be lost. 

Im contemplating whether I care enough about the logo or not (Probably not) It doesn't look too difficult. Thank you <3

1 minute ago, Paytend01 said:

Im contemplating whether I care enough about the logo or not (Probably not) It doesn't look too difficult. Thank you <3

Just as an option you can use plasti-dip, if you don't like it it just peels off since it's a rubber based base coated.

Just now, W-L said:

Just as an option you can use plasti-dip, if you don't like it it just peels off since it's a rubber based base coated.

I have zero experience with plasti-dip. I might give it a whirl, its probably something I should try anyways. 

2 hours ago, Paytend01 said:

I have zero experience with plasti-dip. I might give it a whirl, its probably something I should try anyways. 

It needs a fairly thick coat for full coverage but best part is the ability to just peel it off. 

@Paytend01 that clip actually pops off quite easily - I actually popped off that as well as the side profiles on the radiator and painted these in rose gold about a year and a half ago for a build. They clip back on just as easily. You can also sleeve the AIO's with our new AIO sleeving kits - just an additional suggestion. :)

20161111_195736.jpg