First Time Build Help

SupamanLawson
4 minutes ago, JDE said:

For the same price as the PSU you listed you can get a Rosewill Capstone M which is a better unit.

I just realized I pick the wrong one. I looked at the Rosewill but picked this one for some reason maybe the same price. Edited on my list

As far as GPU? What is the best for 1440p gaming max. I don’t think I’ll ever get into 4K. 

11 hours ago, SupamanLawson said:

I just realized I pick the wrong one. I looked at the Rosewill but picked this one for some reason maybe the same price. Edited on my list

As far as GPU? What is the best for 1440p gaming max. I don’t think I’ll ever get into 4K. 

GTX 1070 will do.

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

5 hours ago, JDE said:

GTX 1070 will do.

Thanks for all your help. I really appreciate the time. 

19 hours ago, SupamanLawson said:

Come on now. I didn't mean to start a war. 

I appreciate everyone and their opinion. 

I ended up going with the Ryzen R5 1600. Purely off price to performance. Many of you recommended it. And of course I have nothing against Intel. I would have loved to get one but saving that extra cash to go towards a gpu was a financially better decision. I would have been different if someone said absolutely not for Ryzen. But luckily it has something to offer that everyone can agree on. 

My only stall is my non existent knowledge of power supplies. lol ANY rec would help out alot. 

Im positive this CPU can last 3-4 years maybe more for me. 

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to write your suggestions. 

Thank you! Happy to see someone here has some sense.

On 9/9/2017 at 0:56 PM, JDE said:

Adored TV has been known to be a non reputable source tho

PROOF? No one has the slightest bit of proof.

He only focuses on AMD because they actually innovate. NVidia and Intel never innovate. They simply milk old architectures by rebranding GPUs over and over again. Just look at what they did with Ryzen!

Also, what do you mean non-reputable? He doesn't fake benchmark numbers, and makes good points. He just tends to focus on AMD.

Intel is a scummy, crooked company who has cheated and lied their way into first place in the CPU market. They don't deserve first place. They don't even deserve to exist after the crimes they committed. They paid Dell more and more every quarter in the 90s to ONLY sell THEIR CPUs. I don't care whether Intel has better price to performance CPUs in general (they don't BTW), I just hate them as a company and will never buy from them. AMD deserves credit for innovation and originality. Intel never had an original idea in its entire despicable existence as a "company".

On 9/9/2017 at 6:09 PM, DocSwag said:

I've given evidence above that indicates AdoredTV is AMD biased.

He focuses on AMD because they offer CPUs that aren't crap for your money.

Completely untrue, just look at the OCed 7700k vs OCed 1600x

They got the 7700k to 5.1GHz? You don't say! I wonder how much they spent on a cooler to get it that far!

7700k has an ~10% IPC advantage and when OCed a 25% clock speed advantage which gives it an approximate 37.5% single threaded performance advantage.

How much are you spending for that advantage?

And when exactly did OP say they want to stream?!? You're basically saying "the 1600 is better because for something that OP is not doing it's better." That makes no sense at all, not to mention if OP did want to stream they could always use NVENC for encoding instead, which is pretty close to h.264 when it comes to quality.

He didn't say he DIDN'T want to stream. It's very likely he will stream at some point 3-4 years into the future.

This is very untrue. When it comes to editing videos, with something like premier, I would actually rate an OCed 7700k better.

Yeah, if you want to spend more than double the price.

Upgrade-ability I already addressed with the 8700k. As for future proofing... You need to give a better definition for that. Because if we're looking at who's gonna have better gaming performance for the next 3-4 years, that's the 7700k...

Haha you can't upgrade from the 7700K to the 8700K... Useless to say the 7700K is futureproof if you are stuck with a dead socket with no upgrade path.

Doesn't come with a cooler, yeah that's a point for Ryzen. But $150 for a good board to overclock with? If you're deeming a $150 board the bare minimum for 7700k overclocking, then I think it's fair to say you need at least a $150 board to OC Ryzen. According to your logic.

AM4 boards are cheaper in general was my point.

First off, you're price comparison is heavily weighted in your favor. You chose a pretty good z270 board compared to a mediocre b350 board. If we even that comparison out we end up with a $100-$110 motherboard. As well, you DON'T need a friggin D15 for the cpu cooler!!! Something like a Cryorig H7, which is $35, would do. Factor in those and the price comes down to around $475 ish, a far cry from your outrageous $570 number.

You ain't getting 5.1GHz out of the 7700K with a Cryorig h7.

And that's why I said, my REAL recommendation is WAIT for the 8700k!

Then why are you defending the "value" of the 7700K?

Here let me adjust that for you:

The Ryzen 5 1600 is a CPU that offers excellent performance/$ and gives you outstanding gaming performance for the money, while also being capable of streaming and potentially being used for prosumer tasks. However, if you want the arguably best possible gaming performance while ignoring everything else but don't have the money for it, the 7700k is one of the arguably best gaming cpus money can buy today, however if you want a good perf/$ gaming pc the 7700k is a mediocre option.

19 hours ago, SupamanLawson said:

Come on now. I didn't mean to start a war. 

I appreciate everyone and their opinion. 

I ended up going with the Ryzen R5 1600. Purely off price to performance. Many of you recommended it. And of course I have nothing against Intel. I would have loved to get one but saving that extra cash to go towards a gpu was a financially better decision. I would have been different if someone said absolutely not for Ryzen. But luckily it has something to offer that everyone can agree on. 

My only stall is my non existent knowledge of power supplies. lol ANY rec would help out alot. 

Im positive this CPU can last 3-4 years maybe more for me. 

I want to thank everyone for taking the time to write your suggestions. 

Good choice, I have nothing wrong with you going with it :) 

18 minutes ago, MegaVoltz said:

He only focuses on AMD because they actually innovate. NVidia and Intel never innovate. They simply milk old architectures by rebranding GPUs over and over again. Just look at what they did with Ryzen!

Also, what do you mean non-reputable? He doesn't fake benchmark numbers, and makes good points. I don't really see why all you stupid Intel/NVidia fanboys hate him besides the fact he tends to focus on AMD.

Intel is a scummy, crooked company who has cheated and lied their way into first place in the CPU market. They don't deserve first place. They don't even deserve to exist after the crimes they committed. They paid Dell more and more every quarter in the 90s to ONLY sell THEIR CPUs. I don't care whether Intel has better price to performance CPUs in general (they don't BTW), I just hate them as a company and will never buy from them. AMD deserves credit for innovation and originality. Intel never had an original idea in its entire despicable existence as a "company".

AMD isn't "innovating" with Ryzen. They're catching up to Intel after being HORRIFICALLY behind them for the last half decade. 

"Nvidia never innovates". That's completely untrue. Did you not see what they did with Maxwell? They didn't even get a node shrink and they achieved nearly TWO TIMES better performance/watt, which is absolutely insane. Meanwhile, AMD is over on the side with Vega coming a whole YEAR after the gtx 1070/1080 and they're still HORRIFICALLY losing to Nvidia when it comes to perf/watt and perf/mm^2.

Intel isn't slowing down innovation per say. On the mobile side they've made huge improvements over the last few generations, especially when it comes to graphics. It's just that, at this point, you need a TON more transistors in order to only get a small IPC improvement. I recall hearing somewhere that something like double the transistors would only get you around 2x IPC, whereas 15 years ago you would've gotten around a 100% IPC jump.

I don't deny that Intel is a scummy company and has done scummy things in the past, but a) AMD has done scummy things in the past (just look at them LYING about Llano in order to get their stock to go up) and b) all I want is the best performance my money can buy, and I don't see a reason not to go with Intel if they're offering better performance for what I want.

10 minutes ago, MegaVoltz said:

What if he doesn't want to listen to an Intel fanboy and doesn't want to buy into a dead socket and chipset?

But what if they want the BEST performance possible? And if you're calling JDE an Intel fanboy that's just insane. They've recommended Ryzen and AMD GPUs in the past, that doesn't make sense that they're a fanboy.

5 minutes ago, MegaVoltz said:

They got the 7700k to 5.1GHz? You don't say! I wonder how much they spent on a cooler to get it that far!

Guess what, you can't get a 1600 to 4 ghz with the stock cooler either!

He focuses on AMD because they offer CPUs that aren't crap for your money.

Pentium G4560? And 7700k/8700k if you want best possible performance.

Plus he focused on AMD WELL before Ryzen was even ANNOUNCED.

He didn't say he DIDN'T want to stream. It's very likely he will stream at some point 3-4 years into the future.

Very likely? Yeah where did you get that from?

Yeah, I'm definitely "very likely" to be streaming in 4 years even though I have no interest in it whatsoever. Your point makes zero sense at all.

You're basing your argument purely on an "if," whereas mine is on a definite known.

7 minutes ago, MegaVoltz said:

I literally just proved that it's not double the price dude...

7 minutes ago, MegaVoltz said:

Haha you can't upgrade from the 7700K to the 8700K... Useless to say the 7700K is futureproof if you are stuck with a dead socket with no upgrade path.

That is true. But what I'm saying is, if you're looking at the next 3-4 years, the 7700k is more "future proof" than the 1600 since for the next 3-4 years it is highly likely that the 7700k will continue to be a better gaming cpu. Which makes it more "future proof".

8 minutes ago, MegaVoltz said:

AM4 boards are cheaper in general was my point.

Regardless, you put it way too far out of context in order to "prove" your point.

8 minutes ago, MegaVoltz said:

You also ain't getting 4 ghz out of the 1600 with the stock cooler.

9 minutes ago, MegaVoltz said:

Then why are you defending the "value" of the 7700K?

Because, if OP wants best possible gaming performance right now and CAN'T wait, the 7700k is still the best choice. For someone willing to wait I recommend the 8700k but for someone that can't the 7700k is the best choice.

10 minutes ago, MegaVoltz said:

The Ryzen 5 1600 is a CPU that offers excellent performance/$ and gives you outstanding gaming performance for the money, while also being capable of streaming and potentially being used for prosumer tasks. However, if you want the arguably best possible gaming performance while ignoring everything else but don't have the money for it, the 7700k is one of the arguably best gaming cpus money can buy today, however if you want a good perf/$ gaming pc the 7700k is a mediocre option.

I totally agree with this.

You don't seem to understand that I find the 1600 to be an excellent choice, with the 7700k being the best choice for people who want the BEST possible gaming performance. That's my stance on it.

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

Interested in computer architecture? Still in middle or high school? P.M. me!

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Laptop (I use it for school):

Spoiler

Surface book 2 13" with an i7 8650u, 8gb RAM, 256 GB storage, and a GTX 1050

And if you're curious (or a stalker) I have a Just Black Pixel 2 XL 64gb

1 minute ago, DocSwag said:

-snip-

how did you type this so fast

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

This will be the one and only mention, keep the comments related to the topic on hand and do not start a flamewar.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

No harassment, discrimination or abuse of any kind.

• This includes insults, fanboy, or troll accusations

No Trolling

• This includes flame wars such as NVIDIA vs AMD, political or religious debate.

35 minutes ago, W-L said:

This will be the one and only mention, keep the comments related to the topic on hand and do not start a flamewar.

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/965477-community-standards/

Haven't you noticed it's already started? He/she is already calling us fanboys.

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop

11 hours ago, MegaVoltz said:

Look at his channel if you want proof. 50% of his videos are "Intel sucks" and "Nvidia sucks" the rest are "AMD is awesome" videos.

Huh? Nvidia doesn't innovate? The 1080 Ti is 50% faster than the 980 Ti, Vega64 is 25-30% better than the Fury X. 

Intel also innovates, they just focus on desktop CPUs. Intel Optane is faster and has lower latency than SSDs.

I don't really see why all you stupid Intel/NVidia fanboys

Just FYI, Fanboy accusations are against the CS.

If AMD had as much money as Intel, they would have done the same. They are a company not a charity. 

AMD deserves credit for innovation and originality.

So they deserve credit for Vega and Bulldozer? 

If you want to get Ryzen to 5.1GHz, you need to get liquid nitrogen, so the cooler they used wasn't that expensive.

I guess, if you want to pair the 1600 with the cheapest B350 board you can find and the 7700K with a Maximus Hero.

Well guess what? You can't hit 4Ghz on the Ryzen stock cooler either.

Best price/performance =/= best performance. ;)

Before you start screaming "YOU'RE AN INTEL FANBOY!1!1!!1!!111!": The Ryzen 5 1600 is a much better option than an i5 (for gaming), but the i7s are the best gaming CPUs and you cannot deny that.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

Hey man

first I hope you to get the best choice for you and enjoy the best!!!

first I recommend you to go with intel i5 7500 with a good air cooling

for mobo I suggest asus prime 270 A 

also take a gtx 1060 6gb asus card

pick atleast 5 years warranty psu

take an 120gb ssd for your operating system

2tb Seagate barracuda and you can go ahead for your first build :D

I think those are the best you can get for your money

1 minute ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

No, just no. A Ryzen 5 1600 with a B350 board is a MUCH better choice than an i5

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

3 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

No, just no. A Ryzen 5 1600 with a B350 board is a MUCH better choice than an i5

and what about the think of 5 years ahead? I think lga 1151 socket can be much more better than the once a 7 years something new come from amd without new drivers utilities or something

9 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

you are watching too much youtube videos when we talk at real time use intel much far ahead than amd and belive me I'm not getting money for sain this

8 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

and what about the think of 5 years ahead? I think lga 1151 socket can be much more better than the once a 7 years something new come from amd without new drivers utilities or something

lol, what? Games are starting to use more cores, in 5-7 years, the 1600 will be MUCH faster than the i5. Ryzen is already faster than the i5:

2 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

you are watching too much youtube videos when we talk at real time use intel much far ahead than amd and belive me I'm not getting money for sain this

I really don't get your point. Ryzen 5 is much better than an i5 in every single way. O.o

Just now, PCGuy_5960 said:

lol, what? Games are starting to use more cores, in 5-7 years, the 1600 will be MUCH faster than the i5. Ryzen is already faster than the i5:

I really don't get your point. Ryzen 5 is much better than an i5 in every single way. O.o

I'm not sayin that i5 is better I mean the socket itself better idk I preffer go with intel mobo and not amd cuz amd is unexceptable company u cant trust and see whats they gonna do next not like intel that getting new things allways

well the PC gaming got endless choices but what talks at end is the money and what u buy for that anyway I did my first post without know anything on that amd brands so maybe you right in ur way but iremember when I wanted to build my pc I tried look for amd I liked there cpu but I couldn't find a good mobo and also they was still at ddr3

10 hours ago, JDE said:

how did you type this so fast

Did I type it that fast?

I mean yeah, I'm a fast typer but I'm not a SUPER fast typer (90-100 wpm)

39 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

Hey man

first I hope you to get the best choice for you and enjoy the best!!!

for mobo I suggest asus prime 270 A 

also take a gtx 1060 6gb asus card

pick atleast 5 years warranty psu

take an 120gb ssd for your operating system

2tb Seagate barracuda and you can go ahead for your first build :D

I think those are the best you can get for your money

-Ryzen 5 is a much better option than an i5

-why get an aftermarket cooler with a locked CPU?

-why get an unlocked mobo with a locked CPU?

33 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

Driver utilities? That doesn't even make sense...

As a matter of fact, R5 CPUs are way more "future proof" than i5s. Games are slowly shifting towards using more cores so the gap between r5 and i5 is only going to continue to increase in Ryzen's favor. As well, AM4 is going to be getting new CPUs until 2020 whereas LGA 1151 isn't getting any more new CPUs which means the most powerful CPU you can get is the 7700k

Make sure to quote me or tag me when responding to me, or I might not know you replied! Examples:

Do this:

And make sure you do it by hitting the quote button at the bottom left of my post, and not the one inside the editor!

Or this:

@DocSwag

Buy whatever product is best for you, not what product is "best" for the market.

I love computer hardware and feel free to ask me anything about that (or phones). I especially like SSDs. But please do not ask me anything about Networking, programming, command line stuff, or any relatively hard software stuff. I know next to nothing about that.

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

CPU: i7 6700k, CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3, Motherboard: MSI Z170a KRAIT GAMING, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 4x4gb DDR4-2666 MHz, Storage: SanDisk SSD Plus 240gb + OCZ Vertex 180 480 GB + Western Digital Caviar Blue 1 TB 7200 RPM, Video Card: EVGA GTX 970 SSC, Case: Fractal Design Define S, Power Supply: Seasonic Focus+ Gold 650w Yay, Keyboard: Logitech G710+, Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum, Headphones: B&O H9i, Monitor: LG 29um67 (2560x1080 75hz freesync)

Home Server:

Spoiler

CPU: Pentium G4400, CPU Cooler: Stock, Motherboard: MSI h110l Pro Mini AC, RAM: Hyper X Fury DDR4 1x8gb 2133 MHz, Storage: PNY CS1311 120gb SSD + two Segate 4tb HDDs in RAID 1, Video Card: Does Intel Integrated Graphics count?, Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Power Supply: Seasonic 360w 80+ Gold, Keyboard+Mouse+Monitor: Does it matter?

Spoiler

1 minute ago, DocSwag said:

Did I type it that fast?

I mean yeah, I'm a fast typer but I'm not a SUPER fast typer (90-100 wpm)

-Ryzen 5 is a much better option than an i5

-why get an aftermarket cooler with a locked CPU?

-why get an unlocked mobo with a locked CPU?

Driver utilities? That doesn't even make sense...

As a matter of fact, R5 CPUs are way more "future proof" than i5s. Games are slowly shifting towards using more cores so the gap between r5 and i5 is only going to continue to increase in Ryzen's favor. As well, AM4 is going to be getting new CPUs until 2020 whereas LGA 1151 isn't getting any more new CPUs which means the most powerful CPU you can get is the 7700k

as I said befor I didn't knew that amd got new staff I just gave you a parts for your budget and for why get a cooler as much as I know i5 don't come with stock fan

Just now, xIHuNTeRIx said:

as I said befor I didn't knew that amd got new staff I just gave you a parts for your budget and for why get a cooler as much as I know i5 don't come with stock fan

I just mentioned good air cooler cuz liquid one don't come in need

4 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

The only Intel CPUs that don't come with a stock fan are the unlocked ones :) 

Do this:

Or this:

@DocSwag

Compooters:

Spoiler

Desktop:

Spoiler

Home Server:

Spoiler

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, DocSwag said:

The only Intel CPUs that don't come with a stock fan are the unlocked ones :) 

my bad

anyway i7 7700k better than any ryzen :)

Just now, xIHuNTeRIx said:

my bad

lol I see 16 cores cpu so I think I'm wrong

54 minutes ago, xIHuNTeRIx said:

my bad

Not in multi tasking, but currently in gaming, yes.

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Delta - Laptop