flash drive fail

Kristaps Papkovs

Hey can some one help my... My usb flash drive stop working and I cenot format it because it shows as read only... I remowe read only usage cmd but it still as read only. this problem started ven I try to delite windows boot from my flash drive... any help?

11 minutes ago, Kristaps Papkovs said:

Hey can some one help my... My usb flash drive stop working and I cenot format it because it shows as read only... I remowe read only usage cmd but it still as read only. this problem started ven I try to delite windows boot from my flash drive... any help?

When a USB thumb drive dies there isn't too much you can do to fix it. I suggest the first thing you do is backup all your files that are on it before going any further, then try using Command prompt to format it to exfat. 

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I tried formating... make new partition and clear all partitions.... pc recognize that its a device .... when I trie to mae nev partition it end up with error... when I trie to turn of read only it remowe it but at the (at this moment read only) it shows yes... I cenot get that of...

59 minutes ago, Kristaps Papkovs said:

I tried formating... make new partition and clear all partitions.... pc recognize that its a device .... when I trie to mae nev partition it end up with error... when I trie to turn of read only it remowe it but at the (at this moment read only) it shows yes... I cenot get that of...

Copy all your files off the USB before going any further, then have a look at this link https://www.windowscentral.com/how-clean-and-format-storage-drive-using-diskpart-windows-10

Have you tried turning it off and on again?