rigid acrylic tubing help

Toxic.

Can I just buy ghost compressions and connect them directly to the waterblock? If i bend the acrylic, do i need 90 or 45 degree fittings?

Yes.

No.

Ok,thanks,another question. Not sure if You'll understand lol. I am concerned that i will not be able to connect the tube to the fitting . Do i install the fittings first to the components ,then install the tube or install the fittings to the tube then install it to the component? If i do the 2nd way,how do i screw in fitting into the component? If i do the first way, im concerned about the tube not able to go into the other fitting because the tube can't bend, unlike flexible tubing. Please help

Ok,thanks,another question. Not sure if You'll understand lol. I am concerned that i will not be able to connect the tube to the fitting . Do i install the fittings first to the components ,then install the tube or install the fittings to the tube then install it to the component? If i do the 2nd way,how do i screw in fitting into the component? If i do the first way, im concerned about the tube not able to go into the other fitting because the tube can't bend, unlike flexible tubing. Please help

As I understand it tube can bend slightly, it's not rock solid. (In same way a motherboard is not solid, it can flex, just not much.)

You screw in the fittings first. Then you slide the tube into the fitting.

B NEGATIVE has worked a lot with hard tubing so he should be able to provide a more satisfactory answer.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

For OP, the ghost fittings work by screwing the inside piece of the fitting into the block, then you slide the outer piece then the O ring over the tube and then put the tube into the inside piece and screw it down and it's done.

If you bend tubing with a heat gun then all you need is a fitting at either end of your run going into a block or rad, You can use angle fittings if you want to do a angle that's tighter than what's possible through pipe bending. but it isn't necessary

I think his question is more of, how would you get this piece of tubing in:

5zsK6.png

Wouldn't you would have to bend something away at some point to get it into both fittings?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I think his question is more of, how would you get this piece of tubing in:

5zsK6.png

Wouldn't you would have to bend something away at some point to get it into both fittings?

That's exactly what I mean ghost!! Thanks! But wouldn't the tubing break? I saw singularity computers YouTube Chanel. He Does it by coming at an angle

That's exactly what I mean ghost!! Thanks! But wouldn't the tubing break? I saw singularity computers YouTube Chanel. He Does it by coming at an angle

there is usually enough wiggle in the fitting to allow some angle attack on fitting the

tube. i'd make sure the edges are freely deburred and possibly angled as not to cut

the internal o-ring in the fitting.

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I worked my whole build with acrylic tubing from PrimoChill, it takes a lot of time to get the angles right and everything in the right place, but then it looks awesome! In the case of this drawing, you would need to put a little pressure on the components and try not to break something ;)

Corsair 900D |ASUS  Maximus V Formula | i7 3770K | 16 GB Dominator Platinum 1600Mhz | Asus GTX 780 |

Intel 520 Series 180Gb SSD | BeQuiet 860W PSU | GPU, CPU, MOBO watercooled with 2x480 rads, 12 BitFenix Spectre Pro total | Acrylic Tubing from Primochill | Icemodz RGB-LEDs | Aquacomputer pump, flow control and fan/liquid control | 27" Dell U2711

Build-Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/88573-the-red-beast-900d-780-liquidcooled-first-build/