Hey there! 

So about 1 month ago I purchased a new Razer Naga Epic Chroma, upgrading from its predecessor the razer naga 2014. I had never had issues until the last couple months with the naga, the cursor would freeze up and just spazz all over the screen occasionally. After that I decided it was time to change, so I got the Razer Naga Epic Chroma, which was doing fine for a bit less than a month. The problem was the same problem I had with the previous naga, just spazzed all over the screen and froze randomly, pretty frequently.

I decided it was time to get it replaced after I tried everything in my power and knowledge to fix it.

For the first week of the replacement coming in it was doing perfectly fine, but whenever I plug it in with the wire it just stars to spazz out all over the screen, and occasional freeze. When it is wireless there is rare freezing but I bought this mouse to be able to use it wired/wireless, and this is preventing me from doing so. This problem also occurs in the bios, I do not have another pc to test it but I'm going over to a friends soon and could test it there.

I really hope I do not need to get it replaced / refunded as I am very fond of this mouse, could there be a comparability issue with my system setup? 

MOBO: Gigabyte Z87 (not sure exact model)

CPU: i7 4770k @4.5GHZ

GPU: 760

PSU: Cooler Master 600W

Thank you for your time, Ryan.

Reinstall drivers?

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN RESPONDING

Please Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It. Take Time & Explain

New TOS RUINED the meme that used to be below :( 

40 minutes ago, Jrock said:

Reinstall drivers?

I have multiple times.

Did not have an Epic Chroma, but I ended up changing my Naga 2014 because of that same issue. Sent it back, the new one did the same from time to time. Even tried in other PCs, and it would happen, either with Synapse installed or not. I guess it's some kind of firmware issue, sometimes using the mousepad calibration tool solved the problem for a month or two, but it always came back. I ended up replacing mine with a logitech g602; as much as I loved it's feel in the hand, the random freezes and spazzes were too annoying to use in day-to-day.

Try to use the calibration tool to see if it goes away, that's the only thing that temporarily fixed it for me.

On 8/31/2017 at 6:48 PM, Ithenius said:

Did not have an Epic Chroma, but I ended up changing my Naga 2014 because of that same issue. Sent it back, the new one did the same from time to time. Even tried in other PCs, and it would happen, either with Synapse installed or not. I guess it's some kind of firmware issue, sometimes using the mousepad calibration tool solved the problem for a month or two, but it always came back. I ended up replacing mine with a logitech g602; as much as I loved it's feel in the hand, the random freezes and spazzes were too annoying to use in day-to-day.

Try to use the calibration tool to see if it goes away, that's the only thing that temporarily fixed it for me.

Razer Naga Epic Chroma doesnt have the option, I may have to move on too considering how often it happens ;(