Choosing the right mother board For an AMD 8350 BUILD

hello I have started buying parts for my build but I'm having trouble choosing the right mother board.

these are the one I'm choosing for my build 1."ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z" or 2."ASUS Sabertooth 990fx"

I'm Building this PC for gaming, I'm a hard core gamer and i want this PC to last and work smoothly. 

these are the parts I'm using. Each build has the same parts just the mother board is different.  
1.http://pcpartpicker.com/user/tespinal/saved/2Tk9
2.http://pcpartpicker.com/user/tespinal/saved/30oX

Sabertooth, but neither are necessary. A 99X evo or 990FXA UD3 will be perfectly fine unless you're going to be pushing that chip to maximum voltage. 

I would also go with windows 8, and RAM frequency isn't worth the premium. If you can find another 16gb kit with 1866 or higher for cheaper, go for that (assuming the one you've selected isn't on some ridiculous sale) 

Error: 410

I'm not planing to do any extreme over clocking but I'm planing on over clocking it a few.

Like this my first build i want to make sure all the parts I'm using are good quality. I want it be 

good for the long run like I'm a real power user when it comes to gaming. 

ive had tons of luck with the 990FXA UD3 great board for the price not to cheap that it lax features but not stupid priced like asus

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

I'm not planing to do any extreme over clocking but I'm planing on over clocking it a few.

Like this my first build i want to make sure all the parts I'm using are good quality. I want it be 

good for the long run like I'm a real power user when it comes to gaming. 

Unless you're pushing very high clocks, there's no need for the sabertooth or crosshair. 

Also, 8GB ram is plenty for gaming.

Are you planning to add another 280x for cf?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Unless you're pushing very high clocks, there's no need for the sabertooth or crosshair. 

Also, 8GB ram is plenty for gaming.

Are you planning to add another 280x for cf?

You need to quote a post or tag a member or else they won't get a notification you replied to them.

Yes I'm planing on adding another 280x for cf.

Depending on how i get my parts or how fast i get them I'll add the second card.

I'm planing to have all the parts before December 23rd excluding the second 280.  

But if i cant get the fist 280  before Dec 23rd ill buy both of them at the same time. 

(I'm trying to get most of my main parts during this week with all the big sales going on) 

Yes I'm planing on adding another 280x for cf.

Depending on how i get my parts or how fast i get them I'll add the second card.

I'm planing to have all the parts before December 23rd excluding the second 280.  

But if i cant get the fist 280  before Dec 23rd ill buy both of them at the same time. 

(I'm trying to get most of my main parts during this week with all the big sales going on) 

In that case, http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2d53i

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.