Which thermal is the best?

Go to solution Solved by Intel HD Graphics,
9 hours ago, ice856 said:

How about deepcool z5 or Cooler master mastergel??

Check this : http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/thermal-compound-roundup-february-2012/5/ 

Although it is a little out dated

So i cleaned my cpu heat sink without changing the thermal paste and as you expect my cpu temp rise

Before(when the heat sink full of dust)  50-60 Degree Celsius and after i clean the heat sink 65-80

I never change the thermal paste since i bought my pc. and there is so many brand and price to choose from so i need a suggestion

so which thermal paste is good for my cpu:

I'm using AMD FX6300 with stock heat sink and a MSI g43 motherboard

Cooler Master Mastergel

Deepcool Z5

Deepcool Z3

Hutixi HT-GY260

Thanks

PC Spec :

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3400G  ; Motherboard : MSI B450 A-Pro MAX ; RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX White 2 x 8Gb

GPU : Sapphire RX 5500 XT 8GB Pulse ; PSU : Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W, 80+Gold ; SSD : Samsung 860 EVO 250GB ; HDD 2 x WD Blue 1TB 3.5" ; Toshiba 1TB 2.5"

5 minutes ago, ice856 said:

So i cleaned my cpu heat sink without changing the thermal paste and as you expect my cpu temp rise

Before(when the heat sink full of dust)  50-60 Degree Celsius and after i clean the heat sink 65-80

I never change the thermal paste since i bought my pc. and there is so many brand and price to choose from so i need a suggestion

so which thermal paste is good for my cpu:

I'm using AMD FX6300 with stock heat sink and a MSI g43 motherboard

Cooler Master Mastergel

Deepcool Z5

Deepcool Z3

Hutixi HT-GY260

Thanks

This seems like a popular cloice : Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Silver AS5-3.5G Thermal Compound 3.5-Gram Tube thermal grease paste Made With 99.9% Pure Silver

Best overall paste is the stuff from Noctua. If you feel lile splurging, Kryonaut.

6 hours ago, Intel HD Graphics said:

This seems like a popular cloice : Arctic Silver 5 High-Density Silver AS5-3.5G Thermal Compound 3.5-Gram Tube thermal grease paste Made With 99.9% Pure Silver

How about deepcool z5 or Cooler master mastergel??

PC Spec :

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3400G  ; Motherboard : MSI B450 A-Pro MAX ; RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX White 2 x 8Gb

GPU : Sapphire RX 5500 XT 8GB Pulse ; PSU : Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W, 80+Gold ; SSD : Samsung 860 EVO 250GB ; HDD 2 x WD Blue 1TB 3.5" ; Toshiba 1TB 2.5"

cooler master mastergel maker nano seems to work really fine for me. and not to forget, the price was also reasonable. was using it for my current pc and laptop. satisfied so far.