Chipotle or Moe's?

Evil Ninja

I love both of these establishments. I think that if I wanted tacos I'd go to Chipotle and if I wanted something else I'd go to Moe's to get a Wrong Doug Stack.  I'd love to hear other opinions of the Mexican chain restaurant scene.

Haven't tried either, given my location those kind of places rarely expand here (taco bell tried though, wasn't successful...at all)

-------

Current Rig

-------

Absolutely loved chipotle when is was in California. Haven't been to moes unfortunately. 

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

Chipotle has better burritos, but the Moes nachos are the bomb. Overall I eat at Chipotle more, but that might have to do with the fact that it's a bit closer to me and I'm a lazy person. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Moes is like an upscale tacobell

Qdoba i like a half ass chipotle

so of course CHIPOTLE ALL THE WAY!!

Homemade.

Im white as snow but I'm technically also Hispanic, and we know how to do real Mexican around my place :P 

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

11 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Chipotle is basically upscale Taco Bell.

Homemade is the best made.

but how too wrap a burrito like a pro?! 

CHIPOTLE IS THE BEST THING TO BE PUT ON THIS PLANET, GET MOES OUT OF HERE

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's