Best gaming case for under £100

Callum costa

Hi I am looking to change my pc case I went from a thermaltake g10 to a thermaltake p3 as it was too big and despite how much i love the look of the p3 it seems with an AIO my vram isn't getting any air flow. This being the case I'm looking for something like the nzxt s320 or the phantek p400 any ideas as have never built in these and would like to make sure it's going to get good air flow and usability. Essential  info is in using an 360 radiator and atx motherboard. Would like to have some rgb options tempered glass etc 

"best" is quite subjective, but a Define S or Phanteks Enthoo Pro would be a good bet.

Have you taken a look at Fractal design meshify C?

And please refrain from using the cringy term "gaming case" ever again. It is your gaming system, but not a gaming case.

Current:  [Cpu: 6800k 3,9Ghz] [MB: Asrock X99M extreme4] [Cpu cooler: Corsair h110i] [Ram: 16gb 3000Mhz CL15 Vengeance]

[Case: Phanteks Evolv mATX] [PSU: 750w Corsair Rmx] [GPU: EVGA 1080 SC] 

Oldie: [Cpu: 4670k 4,5Ghz] [MB: Asus Z87 Deluxe] [Cpu cooler: Rajintek Pallas] [Ram: 16gb 1600Mhz CL9 HyperX]

[Case: Fractal Design R4] [PSU: 750w Corsair CX] [GPU: Gigabyte 7970 Ghz edition] 

Just built in the Corsair spec-alpha and the P400 and i love both of them. The P400 is simple and stylish while the spec-alpha is a bit more gamer-ish. Its up to your prefrence. Both of them look great and are easy to build in. 

Thanks for the tips there. I have used the zalman z9 before many years ago was somewhat basic to what i am looking for now although a great case for cost. Forgot to mention I have set my budget to hopefully less than £100 as am trying to save to do my ryzen upgrade (Still stuck on the fx series) so far phantek p400s has top of my list but it is a tricky one as I am aware at that price point it's either great or utter cheese grating spaghetti rubbish.  Just looking for good build quality cable management and some style. Ps. yes I apolagise for the old fashion term of gaming case. It's been and gone and evolved now. Thanks 

they should eradicate the name "gaming" in cases. a case is a case, it cane be pretty, ugly, plain. All the case needs to do is fit everything you need and have good airflow. A lot of time adding gaming to something just makes it more expensive.

16 hours ago, Callum costa said:

I'm looking for something like the nzxt s320

using an 360 radiator

S340 wont support a 360 RAD, and the p400 Will if you slide the HDD tray back a bit, which leaves much less room for cable managment, if you do go this route, be mindful of your power supply length and if you go non modular that you'll have much less room to stuff cables in.

1 hour ago, Callum costa said:

Forgot to mention I have set my budget to hopefully less than £100

Just looking for good build quality cable management and some style.

Honestly Defince C TG or Meshify C are your best options for front mount 360 RAD (especially meshify C, it's got the best airflow out of any cases mentioned so far)

If you want to top mount the RAD, you could look at the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 8/15/2017 at 2:51 PM, TVwazhere said:

S340 wont support a 360 RAD, and the p400 Will if you slide the HDD tray back a bit, which leaves much less room for cable managment, if you do go this route, be mindful of your power supply length and if you go non modular that you'll have much less room to stuff cables in.

Honestly Defince C TG or Meshify C are your best options for front mount 360 RAD (especially meshify C, it's got the best airflow out of any cases mentioned so far)

If you want to top mount the RAD, you could look at the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M. 

And there is exactly the info I was after thank you for your help I shall be purchasing one of the last few mentioned cases meshify or phanteks. Having only replay been a thermaltake customer when looking for a different case completely I was unaware of companies like phanteks quality. All of your and everyone's help is greatly appreciated:) 

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/16/2017 at 9:15 PM, Callum costa said:

And there is exactly the info I was after thank you for your help I shall be purchasing one of the last few mentioned cases meshify or phanteks. Having only replay been a thermaltake customer when looking for a different case completely I was unaware of companies like phanteks quality. All of your and everyone's help is greatly appreciated:) 

Went for the fractal define c it arrived today and so far looks awesome will be starting build on Monday.