New PC dreams / switching sides from Intel to AMD.

Hello everyone, currently I have a PC with specs below:
- 600 watt shitty zalman power supply
- msi z170a gaming pro
- core i5 6500
- 8gb single kit kingston 2666 hyperx memory
-gigabyte g1 gaming gtx 980
-zalman z1 neo case

So I bought this PC around 2016 May. It still is a decent PC I know, but when it comes to streaming on twitch, well let alone the x264 encoder, even with quicksync or NVENC encoders, it affects my FPS during the games. And back in 2016 I had hopes to upgrade my intel CPU and overclock further in future with kaby lake later coffee lake(we all know how that turned out).
Then AMD came out of nowhere and busted the market, and since they said they will be supporting their AM4 socket until 2020, now I am in love with R7 1700 processor which will be way enough for both streaming and gaming at the same time.

So here is my dream PC now :
-AMD RYZEN 7 1700 ( I am planning to overclock it to 4.0ghz, if wont work, at least 3.9)
-GIGABYTE AORUS AX370-GAMING K7
-Be quiet! PURE BASE 600
-G.SKILL 16GB KIT DDR4 3200MHz CL14 Flare X for AMD (RAM prices are freaking high)
-CoolerMaster Vanquard Gold Series 1000W
-Corsair H110i Extreme (maybe NZXT kraken x61)
-Samsung SSD 850 EVO - 500GB, Basic

I am definitely not thinking a new graphics card since I'm using 1080p monitor for games. G1 Gaming gtx 980 is a god damn good card with a huge overclock potential (if not compared to pascal overclock:)  ). In worst case I can just put another second hand gtx 980 for sli for 150 usd or so.

Coffee lake is about to happen I know but still I dont think intel will be able to overcome their hunger for cash and offer us some reasonable prices as well as AMD, let s say i7 8700k will be around 330$ but I still think that it wont beat the r7 1700, at least it will match up and since I realized how intel is trying to manipulate the market one handed and milk us all, I decided to support AMD so at least there can be a competitive rival for intel(yea right buying one cpu from amd will do that:D  but maybe some others will think the same as me).

I have lack of knowledge about AMD motherboards, as well as their CPUs although I still continue to watch and read about the technology behind AMD CPUs and performance reviews. I have never used watercooling systems. I believe Be quiet pure base 600 is a beautiful case on its price range.About the power supply I deliberately chose high powered power supply so it is possible to upgrade the graphics card or have SLI in the system or some other sh.t that can require more power in future.

I am open to any kind of suggestions about the parts, when to buy, market analysis  , wait or not wait for another gen of processors(either intel or amd).
Oh and when I bought my 1 year old PC last year, I was not employed, now I am so I have bit more money to spend. I am planning to make this build happen in a month or two.

Thanks in advance anyone who comments&shares ideas!:) 

Seems fine to me, but good luck finding a 980 for 150... the lowest I can find a 970 for is 220.

3600X @ stocke | 5600XT TUF OC @ 1850 | 2x16 + 2x8 RAM 3200 HD | 1tb Samsung 970 EVO Plus | Lian Li 205M | TT Toughpower Grand RGB 850 | throwaway b450 asus mobo | BQ cooler

28 minutes ago, Crossbred said:

Seems fine to me, but good luck finding a 980 for 150... the lowest I can find a 970 for is 220.

Well, maybe in like 6 months it will be possible. I just checked the second hand websites (I live in Czech Republic) and it is possible for me to find a gtx 980 for 200-250 usd price range. It should go even further down in future I guess.

2 hours ago, zbam said:

-CoolerMaster Vanquard Gold Series 1000W

This may be overkill. 650W/750W is even more than enough for "future proof".

Just now, NoMercy said:

This may be overkill

For the initial system I will get, yes it is an overkill. But that power supply will give me a lot of headroom to expand my system and I wont have to worry about buying another power supply. I dont know how long its lifespan but it would take me like at least 6 years no ?

Just now, zbam said:

For the initial system I will get, yes it is an overkill. But that power supply will give me a lot of headroom to expand my system and I wont have to worry about buying another power supply. I dont know how long its lifespan but it would take me like at least 6 years no ?

components will only be more and more efficient. Even SLI probably need 750W/850W only? Unless you want to use this as mining rig.

I suggest you check the efficiency graph of this power supply. Your system might be underutilized and drawing a lot of power from your wall.

Get a new psu, but wait for coffee lake.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

14 hours ago, Shreyas1 said:

Get a new psu, but wait for coffee lake.

I was really hopeful just to get coffee lake processor and a cooler for my current rig and be done with it, but intel has pissed me off, I mean what is the damn logic behind this ? Requiring new motherboard for coffee lake and then couple of months later another new motherboard for cannon lake. And since AMD has stopped being a joke and offered some serious competition in the market, I believe they need to be supported at least a bit, so we can be a little free of Intel's tyranny.

15 hours ago, NoMercy said:

components will only be more and more efficient. Even SLI probably need 750W/850W only? Unless you want to use this as mining rig.

I suggest you check the efficiency graph of this power supply. Your system might be underutilized and drawing a lot of power from your wall.

yep you are right 850 W is enough, just wanted to have bit more headroom :)

So anyone else has any comment to drop ? :)