Supra

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($289.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Motherboard: MSI - B350 PC MATE ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($83.98 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill - Ripjaws V Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($124.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: ADATA - Ultimate SU800 512GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($168.65 @ Amazon)
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($61.65 @ Amazon)
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Gaming OC 11G  Video Card  ($714.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Case: Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400S TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - S12II 620W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($47.79 @ SuperBiiz)
Operating System: Microsoft - Windows 10 Pro OEM 64-bit  ($125.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1718.01
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-08-09 09:52 EDT-0400

Just now, DannyRyu said:

I'm not the only one that was expecting the car.

I clicked on the parts list and was expecting to see a custom case or something.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

14 minutes ago, DannyRyu said:

I'm not the only one that was expecting the car.

What?

Ryzen 9 3950x - 64 GB DDR4 - NVME 980 pro SSD - EVGA RTX 3080 FTW Ultra - FAD CASE

Full custom loop / links below out of date

LTT Build Log | PCPP Build Log

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if I stop responding, I've probably gotten busy as I mostly am only on here while working.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Get a Seasonic Focus Plus Gold for the PSU, cheaper and longer warranty.

Ryzen 5 3600 | EVGA CLC240 | EVGA RTX 2070 Super XC Ultra | ASRock B450 Pro4 | 16gb EVGA SuperSC DDR4-3200 | 1tb WD SN550 | 2tb SanDisk Ultra 3DEVGA P2 650w | Fractal Design Meshify CViewSonic VX2758-2KP-MHD + ViewSonic VS2412-H | GHS.RAR (Boba U4s, Staebies, GMK Aurora Polaris + Artisans) | Steelseries Aerox Ghost | Artisan-Japan Ninja FX Hien (M/Soft) | Fostex HP-A3 | Fostex PM0.3G | Fostex T60RP | Beyerdynamic DT 1990 Pro | Beyerdynamic FOX

31 minutes ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I clicked on the parts list and was expecting to see a custom case or something.

Straight up click bait for anyone that knows cars :(

I really want to know what Supra has to do with this PC build

50 minutes ago, DannyRyu said:

Straight up click bait for anyone that knows cars :(

I really want to know what Supra has to do with this PC build

Lol was going to custom paint a supra on the back side panel of the case sorry if it was a little miss leading 

53 minutes ago, Clone112099 said:

Lol was going to custom paint a supra on the back side panel of the case sorry if it was a little miss leading 

I see, at-least it has something to do with the supra I thought you just gave your PC build a code name.

6 hours ago, DannyRyu said:

I see, at-least it has something to do with the supra I thought you just gave your PC build a code name.

I want one so bad but their rare now

This looks like an awesome build. Have fun with it!

.......and we too were expecting to see like Brian's 2JZ Supra from The Fast and The Furious or something. *shakes head*

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($289.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  ($59.90 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Motherboard: MSI - X370 SLI PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($131.49 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($152.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.88 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Superclocked Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($549.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400S TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.90 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1534.11

Do NOT pay $140 for your OS, that's just stupid and a huge waste of money. You can use Win10 for free or buy a key for <$30. With the $30 for OS, this system is $150 less than what you were originally looking at, and is better. It has SLI support, a better motherboard, and a quieter cooler which is more than adequate for an R7 1700. Also, G.Skill TridentZ RGB is nicer than the Night Hawk kit, and is even cheaper, no brainer. I'd change the SSD to something better as well, you can get a 275GB MX300 for $98, or a 250GB 850 EVO for $105, either of those would be a solid option.

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |

11 hours ago, Sanctorum said:

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 1700 3.0GHz 8-Core Processor  ($289.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock 3 67.8 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  ($59.90 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Motherboard: MSI - X370 SLI PLUS ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($131.49 @ SuperBiiz) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($152.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($89.88 @ OutletPC) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($59.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Superclocked Gaming ACX 3.0 Video Card  ($549.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Case: Phanteks - ECLIPSE P400S TEMPERED GLASS ATX Mid Tower Case  ($99.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic - FOCUS Plus Gold 750W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.90 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1534.11

Do NOT pay $140 for your OS, that's just stupid and a huge waste of money. You can use Win10 for free or buy a key for <$30. With the $30 for OS, this system is $150 less than what you were originally looking at, and is better. It has SLI support, a better motherboard, and a quieter cooler which is more than adequate for an R7 1700. Also, G.Skill TridentZ RGB is nicer than the Night Hawk kit, and is even cheaper, no brainer. I'd change the SSD to something better as well, you can get a 275GB MX300 for $98, or a 250GB 850 EVO for $105, either of those would be a solid option.

This does look like the better option but for some reason it's showing the graphics card to be out of stock on my end and I was kind going for the color scheme to match the supra I plan to paint on the case which is more of a black and white with blue as acensents to blue supra I plan to paint on it. Besides that I do agree with u the cooler is better and I don't need a expensive windows 10 key. I can probably get one off a friend for not much more then $20.

Just now, Clone112099 said:

This does look like the better option but for some reason it's showing the graphics card to be out of stock on my end and I was kind going for the color scheme to match the supra I plan to paint on the case which is more of a black and white with blue as acensents to blue supra I plan to paint on it. Besides that I do agree with u the cooler is better and I don't need a expensive windows 10 key. I can probably get one off a friend for not much more then $20.

As for changing the drive I don't know really I've had this drive recommended to me a lot for its speed for the money.

1 hour ago, Clone112099 said:

Get any 1080 that's in stock then. The system I recommended isn't against a blue/white colour scheme. Its neutral in terms of colour, everything is pretty much black. Get the white version of the case instead if you prefer. I'm positive no one has told you the WD Blue SSD is better than an MX300 or 850 EVO. You can definitely afford the extra $8 for an MX300 which is undeniably better than the WD SSD. The 850 EVO is undeniably better than both but it's up to you if you want to spend the extra $7 For the 850 EVO over the MX300.

Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz | Asus Maximus VII Hero | NZXT Kraken X61 | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro(Red) @ 1866MHz | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | 250GB Samsung 850-EVO | 2- way SLI Asus Strix GTX 970's @ 1500MHz | EVGA 750W G2 | NZXT H440(black/red) | 3x120mm Sharkoon Shark Blade fans(red) | 3x140mm Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 fans |

1 hour ago, Sanctorum said:

Get any 1080 that's in stock then. The system I recommended isn't against a blue/white colour scheme. Its neutral in terms of colour, everything is pretty much black. Get the white version of the case instead if you prefer. I'm positive no one has told you the WD Blue SSD is better than an MX300 or 850 EVO. You can definitely afford the extra $8 for an MX300 which is undeniably better than the WD SSD. The 850 EVO is undeniably better than both but it's up to you if you want to spend the extra $7 For the 850 EVO over the MX300.

Alright thanks for the feedback I'm probably going to go with the 850 evo.

1 minute ago, Clone112099 said:

Alright thanks for the feedback I'm probably going to go with the 850 evo.

Plus the drive was reccomended by a friend that was a bit biased because it's the one he bought