Black screen with cursor at startup (windows 10)

Hi!Yesterday i had a problem while starting my PC.It went all black with a cursor in the middle.My mouse seemed to be connected as the logo was glowing but i was not able to move the cursor.I just restarted and when i opened it it showed scanning and repairing drive system partition.After that it all went well nothing wrong.After several boot ups it happened again( notice that during this boot ups it didn't happen).So it doesn't always happen.

How old is your setup? I'd assume either failing HDD/SSD or corrupted OS. Corrupted OS could happen from a bad update, malware, or other software conflicts, and even failing HDD/SSD. It could also be RAM; however, kind of unlikely.

I would run chkdsk and sfc /scannow in CMD, and I would also would run a hardware scan with WD or Seagate tools. If your device is an OEM, it should have built in diagnostics for you to run.

My setup is like 6 months old. I've installed the windows on the SSD

I've had this happen to me. Honestly, I just connected my ssd to a different computer and took the files I needed. Then I reinstalled windows 10. There probably better solutions but this is what I did

I ran chkdsk  on both SSD and HDD and there were no errors found