zindan

Intel core i7 7700k
Aorus by Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Gaming K5 
Corsair RM750X 750W 
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666mhz 2x4GB
Nvidia gtx 1080ti stock
Hydro h60 Water cooler

CORSAIR CARBIDE 200R 5 years old

The case works fine and has so many fan spots but some people say that I should get a new one that the air flow is bad and so on. I don't think that is a issue? How can it be bad? One watercooler in the rear, 2x 140mm intakes on the roof and a outtake 140mm on the bottom, 2x 120mm outtakes on the side door and 2 front intakes 120mm. I really don't know why it would be bad? I also have dust filters for every intake.

Is this case fine to go with? I really don't wanna spend money on a case because then I will have to lower the price of another part. What's wrong with the case? It is a great case? Please serious opinions.

Greatful, thanks.

While it's not a bad case, it would be a shame to put such a nice pc in a case where you can't show off the goods. If you really don't have to budget for a new case just reuse your 200R.

CPU: Intel Core I7 7700K & Corsair H100i v2
Mobo: Asus Maximus IX Hero
RAM: 32 Gigs @ 3000Mhz, Corsair Dominator Platinum
GPU: Asus Strix 1080 A8G
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500gb
PSU: Corsair HX750i
Case: Fractal Design Define S

Just now, jnkokseby said:

While it's not a bad case, it would be a shame to put such a nice pc in a case where you can't show off the goods. If you really don't have to budget for a new case just reuse your 200R.

I don't give a plopp about how it looks :D as long as it performs good, I prefer one that looks like absolute shit but is extremely good.

Just now, zindan said:

I don't give a plopp about how it looks :D as long as it performs good, I prefer one that looks like absolute shit but is extremely good.

Same for me with OS, I XP still had full on support etc. That's 1 reason why I still use W7

7 minutes ago, zindan said:

Intel core i7 7700k
Corsair RM750X 750W 
Nvidia gtx 1080ti stock
Hydro h60 Water cooler

The case works fine and has so many fan spots but some people say that I should get a new one that the air flow is bad and so on. I don't think that is a issue? How can it be bad? One watercooler in the rear, 2x 140mm intakes on the roof and a outtake 140mm on the bottom, 2x 120mm outtakes on the side door and 2 front intakes 120mm. I really don't know why it would be bad? I also have dust filters for every intake.

Is this case fine to go with? I really don't wanna spend money on a case because then I will have to lower the price of another part. What's wrong with the case? It is a great case? Please serious opinions.

Greatful, thanks.

I think it's fine! I understand what you mean. I have an Antec 900 series case I still use.

That sentence made sense, I'll try to rephrase that 

Same for me with OS, If XP still had full support etc. I would be using that. That's 1 reason why I still use W7 instead of W10

Hope that made sense lol

Just now, Stevers108 said:

I think it's fine! I understand what you mean. I have an Antec 900 series and I understand where your coming from!

Yeah exactly, I mean I don't care what it looks like. If I ever go to lan It would be awesome to have everyone believing that my pc is crap based on how it looks but then they can't keep up with my avg fps :D

8 minutes ago, zindan said:

Intel core i7 7700k
Corsair RM750X 750W 
Nvidia gtx 1080ti stock
Hydro h60 Water cooler

Greatful, thanks.

[Formated for night theme users]

If you're buying new, I would consider something with more airflow like Fractal Design Focus G. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

12 minutes ago, zindan said:

Intel core i7 7700k
Corsair RM750X 750W 
Nvidia gtx 1080ti stock
Hydro h60 Water cooler

Greatful, thanks.

Thought this was an empty post because night theme... WHY?

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD 

If I could make some recommendations: 270R is brand new and holds 3x fans up front. Fantastic airflow and neat side panel. There's also the 400C / 600C and 460X / 570X. If you want more flashy, definitely go with the "Crystal Series" and throw in some RGB fans.

Also, buy some more RAM! Browsers plus games take up huge amounts of ram for faster performance, don't settle for anything less than 16GB with such a beast system. :)

Enjoy the build!