h110 pull - acer xb270hu 1440p -

corsair 750D - corsair 16gb 2933

Just now, jjohnthedon1 said:

Thoughts ?

i love skyrim but wow is ment to be the best mmo

also what will run better on my system 

from what Iv seen wow stays close to 60 in lfr and pvp 

what are the advantages to both games ?

I've actually nevet played Skyrim (I'm bad, I know) but do play WoW whenever I spring for sub with my girlfriend.

60FPS is pretty easy to have stable outside of rare instances. Haven't done a raid in forever, but there was a mini holiday with lots of light effects and 50+ players all gathered in one of the auction houses. FPS was like 50ish, but that's not a normal occurrence. For every other time, frames have been locked to 60 with max everything in the latest expansion.

Your system will have no problem.

Honestly, if you're in the realm for an MMO, stay away from WoW. It is very played out. I have played since Feb 2005 and quit for much of WoD. Came back for Legion for a few months and was just still the same garbage.... LFR this, LFR that... grind this... grind that... WoW is slowly dying.

Elder Scrolls Online is decent, but definitely lacks in some areas. For me combat is slow for an MMO.

You should give FF14 online a try. I havent played a lot of it, but its a good mixture of both with that Final Fantasy flare we all come to love and expect with their games. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

biggest thing to know, eso is NOT skyirm online. not even close. if you go into it expecting skyrim, you will be severely disappointed.

personally i think WoW sucks, but i did really enjoy eso for the time that i played

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

On 7/26/2017 at 7:14 PM, jjohnthedon1 said:

Thoughts ?

i love skyrim but wow is ment to be the best most popular mmo

WoW has a large player base, probably bigger than any other MMO out there. That doesn't mean it's "the best" or even "good", it just means that people stick with what they know and exercise herd mentality. Most people in WoW play because many of their friends play it.

From a technical and gameplay standpoint, WoW is very dated, but that doesn't mean it can't be subjectively enjoyable. I often go back to WoW every few months to get the nostalgia out of my system. However, there are other MMOs out there that I find are more engaging. If you're going into WoW without any friends, you might find the game lacking until you reach end game. The best way to level is to queue for dungeons, which means you'll be skipping through a ton of content.

Even though ESO isn't what many people wanted, and is controversially NOT "Skyrim Online" (which was a silly expectation to begin with IMO), it still does a lot of things right. The PvE content is pretty fun to play through, and though it's lacking in cooperative content, the battlegrounds does a good job of encouraging cooperative play. The primary focus of the PvE sections is to tell a story, while in battlegrounds there are both PvE (quests, points of interest, etc) and obviously PvP content that benefits from having a group of players to play with.

Honestly, if you're looking for a sandbox MMO, I couldn't recommend Black Desert Online enough. It's easily the most content rich MMO out there, and has a pretty engaging combat system to boot.

Gaming Rig
Spoiler

CPU: Intel i7-6850k @ 4.2GHz

GPU: 2x FE GTX 1080Ti

Memory: 16GB PNY Anarchy DDR4 3200MHz

Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme 4

Encoding Rig
Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 3.7GHz

GPU: GTX 1050

Memory: 8GB Curcial Ballistix DDR4 2133MHz

Motherboard: Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H

5 minutes ago, Frankenburger said:

WoW has a large player base, probably bigger than any other MMO out there. That doesn't mean it's "the best" or even "good", it just means that people stick with what they know and exercise herd mentality. Most people in WoW play because many of their friends play it.

From a technical and gameplay standpoint, WoW is very dated, but that doesn't mean it can't be subjectively enjoyable. I often go back to WoW every few months to get the nostalgia out of my system. However, there are other MMOs out there that I find are more engaging. If you're going into WoW without any friends, you might find the game lacking until you reach end game. The best way to level is to queue for dungeons, which means you'll be skipping through a ton of content.

Even though ESO isn't what many people wanted, and is controversially NOT "Skyrim Online" (which was a silly expectation to begin with IMO), it still does a lot of things right. The PvE content is pretty fun to play through, and though it's lacking in cooperative content, the battlegrounds does a good job of encouraging cooperative play. The primary focus of the PvE sections is to tell a story, while in battlegrounds there are both PvE (quests, points of interest, etc) and obviously PvP content that benefits from having a group of players to play with.

Honestly, if you're looking for a sandbox MMO, I couldn't recommend Black Desert Online enough. It's easily the most content rich MMO out there, and has a pretty engaging combat system to boot.

Thanks for the reply

i started wow and I'm really enjoying the questing by my self ATM 

the goblin Story line so far is very capturing and all the quests seem to make sense rather than go kill this fetch that

im really entertained so far so il stick with it for a while 

I have eso already but never really played it so I may redownload because apparently it's changed a lot since launch 

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

46 minutes ago, Misanthrope said:

Um..why not just stay offline?

What lol ?

AMD (and proud) r7 1700 4ghz- 

also (1600) 

asus rog crosshairs vi hero x370-

MSI 980ti G6 1506mhz slix2 -

1 hour ago, jjohnthedon1 said:

I have eso already but never really played it so I may redownload because apparently it's changed a lot since launch

Literally everyone agrees it was trash at launch. Since One Tamriel, it's grown to be in the top 3 MMOs played.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz