gpu fan top speed & monitor blackout

Ragusa ahmed

please help

my gpu fan turns into top speed with noise and monitor shows no output signal.it happened several times and i restart pc.then i scan with withmalwarebytes and it found malware.while quarentining the pc goes blackscreen again and gpu fan top speed. then restrt again and scan again and while quarentining this time no problem.any further solution ? i have not check game yet.
spec.- i5 6600k
msi z170 gaming m3
cooler master v650 80 plus gold psu
gigabyte gtx1070 g1 gaming
16gb ram

17 minutes ago, Ragusa ahmed said:

please help

my gpu fan turns into top speed with noise and monitor shows no output signal.it happened several times and i restart pc.then i scan with withmalwarebytes and it found malware.while quarentining the pc goes blackscreen again and gpu fan top speed. then restrt again and scan again and while quarentining this time no problem.any further solution ? i have not check game yet.

Could be Mining Malware, or something like that. Best option you have is to reinstall windows.

28 minutes ago, Ragusa ahmed said:

please help

spec.- i5 6600k
msi z170 gaming m3
cooler master v650 80 plus gold psu
gigabyte gtx1070 g1 gaming
16gb ram

As long as you have a separate windows PC where you can download windows, otherwise it sounds like your computer will just restart before its finished

Bow down to me humans.

I can't help if you don't quote me. How am I supposed to know if you need my premium support? Now starting at £399.99 a year.

Also, be a sport and mark the correct answer as the correct answer. It will help pour souls in the future when they are stuck and need guidance.

"If it works, proceed to take it apart and 'make it work better.' Then cry for help when it breaks." - Me, about five minutes ago when my train of thought wandered.

Remember kids, A janky solution is still a solution.

On the EVGA forum, this issue is known as "100% fan blackscreen" issue. It's a VRM issue that only RMA can fix.

I suspect gigabyte cards have the same issue, do research on gigabyte forum. You may have to RMA your card.

CPU: Ryzen 2 2700@ 4.0Ghz    Mobo: Gigabyte X470 Gaming 7 Wifi    Cooler: EVGA CLC 240    GPU: GTX1080 FTW DT @ 2113Mhz   PSU: EVGA 750W P2   

Case: Fractal Design Meshify C   Displays: 34" LG34UC79G, 24" Dell

10 hours ago, Roman848 said:

Could be Mining Malware, or something like that. Best option you have is to reinstall windows.

is there any solution without reinstalling windows bro? its take a lot of time

12 hours ago, Ragusa ahmed said:

is there any solution without reinstalling windows bro? its take a lot of time

You should try it before trying this... 

14 hours ago, MilfShake said:

On the EVGA forum, this issue is known as "100% fan blackscreen" issue. It's a VRM issue that only RMA can fix.

I suspect gigabyte cards have the same issue, do research on gigabyte forum. You may have to RMA your card.

I think it's better to try just to reinstall Windows than RMA the card...