what mouse to get?

xdeathshot20

ive narrowed it down to these options.  the corsair glave, logitech g502, or the razor mamba.  i have a corsair keyboard but that dosent really matter,  there all about the same price so im just looking for recommendations on which one to get.  i play first person shooters and the ocasional MMO but i dont need the thousands of buttons.  i personally like a solid feeling mouse like the m65 from corsair but well yea.  so what do you think?  

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

1 minute ago, xdeathshot20 said:

ive narrowed it down to these options.  the corsair glave, logitech g502, or the razor mamba.  i have a corsair keyboard but that dosent really matter,  there all about the same price so im just looking for recommendations on which one to get.  i play first person shooters and the ocasional MMO but i dont need the thousands of buttons.  i personally like a solid feeling mouse like the m65 from corsair but well yea.  so what do you think?  

mamba

what keyboard do you use

Get the G502 or if you think that it's too heavy, get the G402.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

i use the corsair strafe and i prefer a bit heavier of a mouse but why do you recommend the mamba?

Current Rig=  AMD Ryzen 9 5900x, Asus Crosshair Hero VIII, EVGA RTX 3070 FTW3 ultra, 32gb Corsair Vengence Pro RGB 3000hz White, EVGA 750 P2 PSU, 1TB Samsung 980 Pro, 500gb samsung 860 evo, 250GB Samsung 850 evo, 2TB Samsung 970 Evo Plus, 2TB seagate firecuda sshd,  LianLi PC 011 Dynamic XL ROG edition, Corsair h150i elite capelix

4 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

mamba

what keyboard do you use

why do you recommend the razor mamba?

2 minutes ago, xdeathshot20 said:

i use the corsair strafe and i prefer a bit heavier of a mouse but why do you recommend the mamba?

Grab a G502 then. Or a G403, and add the weights in.

Just now, xdeathshot20 said:

It's the perfect gaming mouse basically. It's wireless or wired, 16000 dpi, It has rgb, hyper response buttons, 2 well located thumb buttons, it has a good scroll wheel that is easy to use, you can even adjust the click resistance on the mouse, and it even comes with an rgb charging dock. It's 150 dollars though

One thing you need to keep in mind though is that you're gonna have to keep the charging dock 2 meters away or the mouse is gonna show ya hell. You can also get the te edition if you don't need wireless or don't need adjustable click resistance for 60 dollars

1 minute ago, xdeathshot20 said:

why do you recommend the razor mamba?

thats why

7 minutes ago, CyberFern0 said:

It's the perfect gaming mouse basically. It's wireless or wired, 16000 dpi, It has rgb, hyper response buttons, 2 well located thumb buttons, it has a good scroll wheel that is easy to use, you can even adjust the click resistance on the mouse, and it even comes with an rgb charging dock. It's 150 dollars though

One thing you need to keep in mind though is that you're gonna have to keep the charging dock 2 meters away or the mouse is gonna show ya hell. You can also get the te edition if you don't need wireless or don't need adjustable click resistance for 60 dollars

Most good gamers dont use such i dpis. Im not super good or anything but I use 240-800 for max control

Just now, Daniel Z. said:

Most good gamers dont use such i dpis. Im not super good or anything but I use 240-800 for max control

i like high dpi

I keep really high dpi for minecraft once i kept it like 9000

Just now, CyberFern0 said:

i like high dpi

I keep really high dpi for minecraft once i kept it like 9000

Also, no real gamer would go near the crap wireless on the mamba. If u want wireless, G403 or G900

Just now, Daniel Z. said:

Also, no real gamer would go near the crap wireless on the mamba. If u want wireless, G403 or G900

how is it bad

no joke, i use a £5 wired microsoft mouse with a G810 Orion keyboard.

i seriously don't subscribe to the whole thing of needing a better mouse to game with, facts and figures aside, even with the supposed proof that super high DPI laser tracking 5ghz beamforming dick sucking mice actually make a difference, it doesnt to me :)

Average CS:S K/D of 1.5-2.0 :P 

Home PC:

CPU: i7 4790s ~ Motherboard: Asus B85M-E ~ RAM: 32GB Ballistix Sport DDR3 1666 ~ GPU: Sapphire R9 390 Nitro ~ Case: Corsair Carbide Spec-03 ~ Storage: Kingston Predator 240GB   PCIE M.2 Boot, 2TB HDD, 3x 480GB SATA SSD's in RAID 0 ~ PSU:    Corsair CX600
Display(s): Asus PB287Q , Generic Samsung 1080p 22" ~ Cooling: Arctic T3 Air Cooler, All case fans replaced with Noctua NF-B9 Redux's ~ Keyboard: Logitech G810 Orion ~ Mouse: Cheap Microsoft Wired (i like it) ~ Sound: Radial Pro USB DAC into 250w Powered Speakers ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64

Work PC:

CPU: Intel Xeon E3 1275 v3 ~ Motherboard: Asrock E3C226D2I ~ RAM: 16GB DDR3 ~ GPU: GTX 460 ~ Case: Silverstone SG05 ~ Storage: 512GB SATA SSD ~ Displays: 3x1080p 24" mix and matched Dell monitors plus a 10" 1080p lilliput monitor above ~ Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise x64