Asus ROG Strix X370-F Gaming

7 minutes ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Is this motherboard any good for its price? Is it worth picking it over other alternatives (Gigabyte/MSI/ASRock/etc.)??? https://www.asus.com/Motherboards/ROG-STRIX-X370-F-GAMING/overview/.

Currently it's out of stock here, in Argentina, but maybe if it deserves a chance I would wait a few weeks until it's back.

Performance/price not worth.

Aesthetic/price absolutely worth it.

43 minutes ago, NoMercy said:

Performance/price not worth.

Aesthetic/price absolutely worth it.

32 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

the Asus b350-f strix is good as well 

Well, B350 is not an option because I plan to make use of those extra features (more PCIe lanes and better power delivery). I love this motherboard's looks, but maybe there are some smarter choices for that price, would you guys recommend me one (or a few)?

1 minute ago, Fred Flintstone said:

Well, B350 is not an option because I plan to make use of those extra features (more PCIe lanes and better power delivery). I love this motherboard's looks, but maybe there are some smarter choices for that price, would you guys recommend me one (or a few)?

Even me myself is willing to give up some feature and paying a higher price for that look. So my recommendation is buy it XD.

Because appearance is very subjective, its just that my taste is into this.

22 minutes ago, NoMercy said:

Even me myself is willing to give up some feature and paying a higher price for that look. So my recommendation is buy it XD.

Because appearance is very subjective, its just that my taste is into this.

I also like it so much. First I was between this one and the Aorus K5, but I kinda looked away from that one because I read terrible opinions about it (and I'm not a fan of the Aorus 5 white theme, TBH), so the ROG Strix seems more appealing to me as it's equally nice and it has better enthusiast-grade components, though it costs a couple bucks more. I think I can wait a week or two to see if it gets back in stock, though I've already been waiting for a while now to move forward in my Ryzen build.

Though I still open to more hopefully interesting suggestions, so don't save your knowledge for yourselves and share it guys! :S...