Can somebody make me a gaming channel art

Daniel Gorgievski

Hello im planning to start a youtube channel and i want a gaming channel art and i cannt instal photoshop atm because my internet is shit can somebody make a channel art with Battlefield 1 gta v and black ops 3 all in the same picture

Thanks

If your internet is so bad that you can't download Photoshop, how do you intend to upload content to Youtube?

Use a website like sumopaint or pixlr. They are free internet browser based alternatives to Photoshop that should be good enough for what you want to do. xD

You should be willing to pay people for work if you are unable to do it yourself. Not an accusation or anything, just more of a heads up and a suggestion.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

4 hours ago, Daniel Gorgievski said:

Hello im planning to start a youtube channel and i want a gaming channel art and i cannt instal photoshop atm because my internet is shit can somebody make a channel art with Battlefield 1 gta v and black ops 3 all in the same picture

Thanks

How much?

1 hour ago, LAwLz said:

I did not use Photostop, and there is some room for improvement because the mouse I got at work is extremely bad, but I think it should be good enough for a small channel to get started.

Hide contents

banner.png.47d78ccccf0f1ff355b96d84fcb2eb4e.png

Oh that's just fantastic! Can I have of your art please?

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

3 hours ago, LAwLz said:

I did not use Photostop, and there is some room for improvement because the mouse I got at work is extremely bad, but I think it should be good enough for a small channel to get started.

Hide contents

banner.png.47d78ccccf0f1ff355b96d84fcb2eb4e.png

You forgot your page wide watermark, now this will get stolen!!!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Firstly,how do you plan to upload videos to YouTube,especially 1080p ones if you can even download PhotoShop?

You might want to rethink that YouTube channel thing bud.

Also,doubt your internet is the problem here,and the fact that you probably aren't that good with PhotoShop is the main one but fine,not judging.

Wazowski was here 

On 7/25/2017 at 4:39 AM, LAwLz said:

I would actually use that for ironic purposes.

i5 6600k and GTX 1070 but I play 1600-900. 1440p BABY!

Still, don't put too much faith in my buying decisions. xD