Razer Kraken Pro in-built mic not detected by laptop

Hey LTT Forums!!

i've recently been encountered a problem where the in built microphone from my Razer Kraken Pro (V1) was not being detected by my laptop which is a Lenovo Z50-70 before this I've used the headphones numerous times and encountered this problem once but got through it (I don't remember how) when I plug my headphones into the 3.5mm jack (only one) it has playback from the headphones but my mic doesn't get detected I went into audio devices and the only thing that's there under recording devices is Contextant Smartaudio HD which is my onboard sound controller when I test it. audio gets picked up from the mic on the laptop I tried uninstalling the contestant drivers and reinstalling it but no avail one forum said to rollback drivers but the option was not available I updated Razer synapse too and reset the voice settings for discord pls help!

Thanks!

1 minute ago, TandemCatz said:

Hey LTT Forums!!

i've recently been encountered a problem where the in built microphone from my Razer Kraken Pro (V1) was not being detected by my laptop which is a Lenovo Z50-70 before this I've used the headphones numerous times and encountered this problem once but got through it (I don't remember how) when I plug my headphones into the 3.5mm jack (only one) it has playback from the headphones but my mic doesn't get detected I went into audio devices and the only thing that's there under recording devices is Contextant Smartaudio HD which is my onboard sound controller when I test it. audio gets picked up from the mic on the laptop I tried uninstalling the contestant drivers and reinstalling it but no avail one forum said to rollback drivers but the option was not available I updated Razer synapse too and reset the voice settings for discord pls help!

Thanks!

Does that headset come with a spiltter that splits it to mic and headphones?

On 7/20/2017 at 8:54 PM, Max_Settings said:

Does that headset come with a spiltter that splits it to mic and headphones?

yes it does but i cannot use it as my laptop only has 1 3.5mm jack