Go to solution Solved by MVPernula,
2 minutes ago, AndrewManriquez said:

Go ahead :)

Ryzen 7 1700, same build, different CPU:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fXr73F

Intel Core i7 7700k and different motherboard, otherwise same build:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xZTHM8

Here you go :)

Oh wow I like it :) thanks and for the ryzen gpu that is good enough to support my gaming needs and editing ? What if I added In An intel i7?

17 minutes ago, AndrewManriquez said:

Oh wow I like it :) thanks and for the ryzen gpu that is good enough to support my gaming needs and editing ? What if I added In An intel i7?

I'm glad, but you said earlier that you wouldn't do content creation?

But in its whole the Ryzen 5 will hold up to editing and rendering. :)

Ryzen 7/i7 would do rendering better, but at hobby levels an R5 is enough :)

Just now, MVPernula said:

I'm glad, but you said earlier that you wouldn't do content creation?

But in its whole the Ryzen 5 will hold up to editing and rendering. :)

Ryzen 7/i7 would do rendering better, but at hobby levels an R5 is enough :)

I do photo shop :) but if you say ryzen 5 will be good enough and won't affect gaming on ultra then I'm 100% with you 

Looks like I'm pretty content with your build I will be taking it into account as I begin to order my parts if you would like to change anything please do so if you feel like it will give me a better experience 

9 minutes ago, AndrewManriquez said:

I do photo shop :) but if you say ryzen 5 will be good enough and won't affect gaming on ultra then I'm 100% with you 

An i5 and Ryzen 5 will somewhat give you lower frames compared to i7 and R7 on higher framerates, it's hard to get away from that.

If you want the best of the best you should get an i7 7700k or a Ryzen 7 1700. Preferably the 7700k for gaming.

That will bump your fps a little, but bump the price by quite a bit. Definetly over 1900$.

The point is that you will still be able to pop the sweet 144fps in titles (unless you're playing super demanding AAA titles :P )

4 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

An i5 and Ryzen 5 will somewhat give you lower frames compared to i7 and R7 on higher framerates, it's hard to get away from that.

If you want the best of the best you should get an i7 7700k or a Ryzen 7 1700. Preferably the 7700k for gaming.

That will bump your fps a little, but bump the price by quite a bit. Definetly over 1900$.

The point is that you will still be able to pop the sweet 144fps in titles (unless you're playing super demanding AAA titles :P )

Hmm looks like it's worth the cost  whew went from 1700 to little over 1900 haha but it's all good would you mind adding the i7 to your pc part link?

11 minutes ago, AndrewManriquez said:

Hmm looks like it's worth the cost  whew went from 1700 to little over 1900 haha but it's all good would you mind adding the i7 to your pc part link?

I can make 2 links, one for Ryzen 7 with the 1700.

And one for the i7 7700k (I'll have to change motherboard for this)

Shall I? :)

Just now, MVPernula said:

I can make 2 links, one for Ryzen 7 with the 1700.

And one for the i7 7700k (I'll have to change motherboard for this)

Shall I? :)

Go ahead :)

15 minutes ago, MVPernula said:

Ryzen 7 1700, same build, different CPU:

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/fXr73F

Intel Core i7 7700k and different motherboard, otherwise same build:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/xZTHM8

Here you go :)

Thanks a bunch I really appreciate your help ! I will take this build and tell you how it goes 2-3 weeks from now don't think I'm going to tweak anything since it already looks solid I'm off to bed now .Cya youve been a great help 

Just now, AndrewManriquez said:

Thanks a bunch I really appreciate your help ! I will take this build and tell you how it goes 2-3 weeks from now don't think I'm going to tweak anything since it already looks solid I'm off to bed now .Cya youve been a great help 

Anytime! Hope everything goes well :)

If you think I solved your question, find the post of mine you find best and press "marked solved under it" so poeple can see which it is :)

Night!

8 hours ago, AndrewManriquez said:

I would change the power supply to the EVGA G2/G3 or a Corsair RMx etc. The NEX isn't as good.

10 minutes ago, lee32uk said:

I would change the power supply to the EVGA G2/G3 or a Corsair RMx etc. The NEX isn't as good.

Will look into it thanks !

1 hour ago, AndrewManriquez said:

Will look into it thanks !

Here's the PSU tier list. I'll save you the trouble, and the cheapest tier 1 unit is the Corsair TXM Gold 650W, for $60 (including rebates)

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/PVzZxr/corsair-txm-gold-650w-80-gold-certified-semi-modular-atx-power-supply-cp-9020132-na

:)