Windows 10 pro OEM keys

Hey, i'm looking for a place to buy keys but specifically Windows 10 pro OEM keys for a nice price and of course that sell world wide or for Brazil.

For folks who don't know what an OEM or a retail key is, an OEM key is bound to the hardware an you can install in only one PC, and retail you can deacticvate and reactivate in different hardwares (and is more expensive)

win 10.jpg

Hi, I am from Brazil and I pretend on building a Ryzen 2200G build. (to convert to Brazil's currency look up <your currcency> to BRL)

I've seen people use OEM windows 10 keys on multiple PCs/motherboards (one at a time obviously), you just need to link your microsoft account to it.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

7 minutes ago, Alaradia said:

kinguin 

This ^^^ great value windows and the site is highly recommended.

Just now, TheOriginalHero said:

This ^^^ great value windows and the site is highly recommended.

i don't know if i should buy the protection, cuz in USA is just $1 but because i'm brazilian it's R$17,40

Hi, I am from Brazil and I pretend on building a Ryzen 2200G build. (to convert to Brazil's currency look up <your currcency> to BRL)

Inb4 don't use gray market site posts.

But I've bought mine off kinguin and I'm sure it's world wide as it's a picture of the key you get. So no shipping needed. 

Smoking weed at the red light like its legal