Uploading covers to Youtube

Cs342

I have a few guitar covers on YouTube, and they have been flagged as matching third party content. However, the audio has not been removed and the videos have not been taken down, so it would appear that Youtube is fine with it. What's the deal here?

Have you tried turning it off and on again?

I have a few guitar covers on YouTube, and they have been flagged as matching third party content. However, the audio has not been removed and the videos have not been taken down, so it would appear that Youtube is fine with it. What's the deal here?

it's the way youtube works, they have these "content id matching" which basically kind of like a fisherman in the middle of the sea and he throw this gigantic net.

whatever the net hits, that's the one caught.  even when what you do is completely legal and fine under law, but if youtube picks it up, well - they'll flag it and

ask for proof of use.

Check out the build: Used to be Obot, now Lilith

Shameless: Me

Pretty much youtube won't let you monetize those videos, also they might not be available in certain places.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A